Finger Lakes Wine Country B&B with Wine Tour
Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast • Geneva, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Local Maps, Bottled Waters, Souvenir Gift, Tasting Vouchers at Select Wineries, $45 Credit Toward a Private Winery Tour with The Wine Stopper, and $10 Credit Toward a Seneca Lake Boat Tour with Canal Side Experiences
- Early 2 p.m. Check-In
The most storied civilizations sprung up along river valleys, and New York's Finger Lakes region is just as paradisiacal. Carved into the state in near parallel fashion thousands of years ago, the iconic waterways are part lake, part river in their placid, narrow constitutions. The confluence of fresh northern air and dewy banks creates the perfect climate for winemaking—as a result, the area has come to produce some of the best variatels in the nation. Add to the natural charm breathtaking Victorians and quaint waterfront towns and you've got a scene ripped right from a storybook.
Bragdon House Bed & Breakfast is located in the Finger Lakes town of Geneva, set on Seneca Lake. Here you'll stay in a cozy Victorian room, equipped with plush linens, antique furniture, a decorative fireplace, and breathtaking views of Seneca Lake. Each morning, wake to the inn's full breakfast of fresh-roasted coffee, seasonal fruit, and homemade pastries. For a quiet day, you can curl up with a book on one of the parlor's overstuffed chairs or lounge in the cozy sitting area.
Geneva is a sleepy town set along the Seneca Lake Wine Trail, and you can enjoy some serious swirling with tastings at nearby wineries—including Herman J. Wiemer Vineyard, Ventosa Vineyards, Billsboro Winery, Fox Run Vineyards, and White Springs Winery. In fact, the B&B's company, The Wine Stopper, offers its own winery tours. Visitors can take in the area's scenic beauty on a boat tour of Seneca Lake with Canal Side Experiences, or get to know the town itself with a stroll past the row houses and mansions along South Main Street.
"The place was very homey and was well-decorated. The wine tour set up for us was fun and presented awesome views of the lake. Hospitality was as if you were visiting one of your own relatives... probably better!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between January 1 and May 31 and from November 1 and December 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations can be made up to 15 days before arrival. One cancellation allowed per voucher then voucher is forfeited; cancellations made less than 15 days, voucher is forfeited
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Third night can be offered at discount rate; subject to availability at booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, April 18-20, May 23-26 and from June 1 -October 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings