A Sophisticated B&B in the West Virginia Hills
Inn at Moler's Crossroads • Shepherdstown, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lilac Room or Sanctuary Room, Any Day of the Week ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Indigo Suite or Sunflower Suite, Sundays through Wednesdays ($249)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine-and-Cheese Happy Hour
- S'mores around the Fire Pit
This Shepherdstown inn features décor from around the world and singular mountain views.
Amid the rolling hills and small farms of the Shenandoah Valley, Shepherdstown is lodged into a bend of the Potomac River. But this small West Virginia town has a cosmopolitan flair: Some worldly wonder has crept into Shepherdstown thanks to its large population of foreign service officers and its proximity to Washington. Festivals for the performing arts parade down German Street, which is home to restaurants serving exotic fare and local ingredients, pubs brimming with local brews and talents, and numerous shops offering everything from arts and crafts to clothes. Shepherdstown also affords a deep look into history: Antietam National Battlefield is right across the river, while many of the town's buildings pre-date the Revolutionary War.
Like the Peruvian, African, Indian, and French artwork adorning the walls, you'll be delighted to hang out at the Inn at Moler's Crossroads. Tuck into a hearty breakfast and enjoy a wine-and-cheese hour in the dining room, painted red and gold for joy and luck; or cozy up on the wrap around porch. With Wi-Fi, an expansive wine cellar, and eco-friendly appliances, The Inn at Moler's Crossroads is an education in culture and comfort.
Lilac Room. This room features a luxurious queen bed, while lilac-colored walls frame large windows with expansive views of the countryside. The Lilac Room features a private bathroom.
Sanctuary Room. Perfect for traveling companions, this room features two twin beds (which can convert into one king bed). French country doors provide an upscale, rustic feel to the Sanctuary Room, and open onto a private section of the inn's porch. The bathroom is shared.
Indigo Suite. A four-poster king-size bed is the centerpiece for the spacious Indigo Suite. The adjoining sun room provides a private space to work or relax.
Sunflower Room. With classic Federal and Mission furniture, plenty of space, a king-size bed, and an en-suite bathroom, the Sunflower Room makes for a wonderful master suite.
"A world class experience in the heart of West Virginia!"-- Satisfied Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 1 through March 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, wine and cheese happy hour, and s'mores around the fire pit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- S'mores are weather permitting
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Valid only for room option purchased
- Blackout date(s): December 19, 2014-January 4, 2015; January 16-18, 2015; February 13-23, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2015 • Enjoy By March 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings