Seek Swells and Serenity in Sayulita
Access Trips •
- A Five-Day Surf and Yoga Trip to Sayulita, Mexico ($1,639 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel (Flights Not Included)
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at Villa Amor
- Four Breakfasts, One Lunch, and Two Dinners
- Three Days of Level-Specific Surf Instruction with Rental Surfboard
- Two Yoga Lessons
- Boat Trip to Marietas Islands National Park with Snorkeling and Wildlife Viewing
- Local Bilingual Tour Leader
- Hotel Fees and Entrance Fees per Itinerary Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Set on the shimmering Pacific, Sayulita, Mexico, has such a sleepy, undiscovered vibe that it's tough to believe raucous Puerto Vallarta lies less than an hour down the road. Its remote location amid dense jungle prevented permanent settlements until the 19th century, and a formal government was only established here in the 1940s. Despite a relatively short history, Sayulita's reliable surf breaks and pristine natural beauty have earned it a loyal following of surfers, eco-tourists, and folks looking for an alternative to crowded resort cities.
For a laid-back, authentic experience in Mexico, try this five-day surfing and yoga trip to Sayulita, courtesy of Access Trips, the adventurers behind one of National Geographic Traveler's Top 10 Surf Schools.
day 1: arrival
Access Trips representatives will meet you at Ordaz International Airport in Puerto Vallarta for the scenic 45-minute drive to Villa Amor, your hotel in Sayulita. You'll stay in a private, traditionally decorated room with great ocean views. Depending on when you arrive, you could have time to kick back and enjoy the view, take a swim in the ocean, or enjoy a margarita. In the evening, the group will gather for a welcome dinner.
Overnight at Villa Amor. Dinner provided.
day 2: first day of surfing and yoga
Start the day with a two-hour surf lesson at the beach break in Sayulita. You'll have free time at lunch to treat yourself to local fare like fresh-caught fish or shrimp served right on the beach. In the afternoon, the group will gather for a yoga session designed to stretch your muscles after surfing. The rest of the day will be yours to do as you like. You can explore the village, hike along the coast, rent a sea kayak or snorkeling gear, or just kick back on the sun-bathed sand.
Overnight at Villa Amor. Breakfast provided.
day 3: morning surfing and boat trip to marietas islands national park
After a morning surf session, you'll board a boat for your trip to Marietas Island National park, a protected marine area known for its colorful fish, endangered sea turtles, and migrating whales. You can swim and snorkel in the pristine waters off the boat. Enjoy a late lunch at a beachfront restaurant in Punta de Mita, then return to the resort to relax.
Overnight at Villa Amor. Breakfast and lunch provided.
day 4: last day of surfing and yoga
Today you'll head to another local spot for your last surfing and yoga sessions. If you started the trip as a total novice, by now you'll be able to paddle with ease, to catch unbroken waves, to stand up on your board—perhaps even to turn along the wave as you surf. Those who arrived with more experience will have developed better technique and confidence with the help of expert instructors. Following an afternoon yoga class, you'll have some time to relax before a farewell dinner for fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine.
Overnight at Villa Amor. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 5: farewell
Enjoy a lazy morning by the beach or treat yourself to massage before returning to the Puerto Vallarta airport.
• Arriving March 26, 2014 ($1,639)
• Arriving April 9, 2014 ($1,639)
• Arriving May 9, 2014 ($1,639)
• Arriving June 5, 2014 ($1,639)
• Arriving July 10, 2014 ($1,639)
• Arriving August 6, 2014 ($1,639)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print). Flights not included.
"Sayulita sits only 25 miles northwest of Puerto Vallarta, yet it feels like a world apart. It captures the simplicity and tranquillity of beach life that has long since left Vallarta—but hurry, because it's exploding in popularity."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by January 22, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $525
- Includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at Villa Amor, Four Breakfasts, One Lunch, and Two Dinners, Three Days of Level-Specific Surf Instruction with Rental Surfboard, Two Yoga Lessons, Boat Trip to Marietas Islands National Park with Snorkeling and Wildlife Viewing, Local Bilingual Tour Leader, Hotel Fees and Entrance Fees per Itinerary
- Does not include airfare, gratuities, meals, snacks or drinks not specified in the itinerary, other personal expenses, passport and visa fees
- Purchase of trip cancellation, medical, and medical evacuation insurance is mandatory, and documentation must be sent to Access Trips prior to travel. A rush fee of $100 applies to all documentation sent less than 21 days before start of trip
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. Discounted packages are non-refundable; voucher subject to forfeiture. For other terms and conditions, please see www.accesstrips.com/company/termsandconditions/
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 6, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 6, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 6, 2014 • Enjoy By August 6, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings