Historic Elegance at a Eureka Springs Inn
1881 Crescent Cottage Inn • Eureka Springs, AR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Cranberry, Charlotte, or Miss Adeline Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($157)
- Bottle of Champagne
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
Let the friendly hosts tell you about the history of Eureka Springs over breakfast at this beautiful Victorian inn.
When you arrive in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, you might do a double take—at first glance, this tiny mountain hamlet full of Victorian-style buildings looks a lot like the Swiss Alps. Nestled high in the Ozarks, Eureka Springs is removed in both geography and style from other towns in the area. Sturdy houses constructed with local stone offer a distinctly European feel as they line the curvy streets that trace the contours of the mountainside. Still, the Ozark ambiance is irrepressible—crisp air swirls around you in all seasons, while streams course with spring water and mountain music pours out of bars and cafés until the wee hours of the morning.
The view from the veranda—a manicured English garden and rushing waterfall—at 1881 Crescent Cottage Inn is worth the price of admission alone. Inside the inn, coziness reigns supreme thanks to the warm hospitality you can only get at a small bed-and-breakfast-style hotel. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Queen Anne Victorian house has elegant touches like coffered ceilings, an intricate 19th-century glass chandelier, and guest rooms reminiscent of Europe's finest boutique hotels, complete with Jacuzzis and roaring fireplaces.
"We had a fantastic time! The room was clean and full of wonderful vintage furniture. The breakfasts were really amazing! I've never had a three-course breakfast before. Finally, the owners were very friendly and accommodating."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All rooms are subject to availability
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 27; December 24-25, 31; January 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings