Suds and Scenery in Missouri's Wine Country
Cedar Creek • New Haven, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cedar Lodge Retreat Room ($89) or a Cedar Lodge Premium Room ($109), Fridays through Sundays
- Beer Tasting in the Saloon Tasting Room for Two
- One Appetizer at Town Hall Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
With a brewery and restaurant on the property, this lodge is the ideal spot for an Escape to wine country.
Settled amid the serene vineyards of Missouri's wine country, New Haven may be characterized as the realization of Midwestern Americana. Far removed from the setting and pace of St. Louis an hour east, New Haven is a town of tree-lined streets shading century-old homes and meandering paths along the banks of the Missouri River. On Front Street—New Haven's restored downtown—2,000 residents scatter to and from the storefronts that boast 19th-century charm. Spend an afternoon tasting the latest suds at local breweries, or travel farther outside the town's limits to try a wide range of grapes. Alternatively, New Haven's cozy historical museums provide an intimate perspective on this small town's heritage.
At the center of family-owned Cedar Creek—a tree-lined enclave comprised of interconnected lodges and recreational grounds—is Cedar Lodge. The property embraces its name with traditional rich wood furnishings throughout its guest rooms, private bathrooms, and communal space. Taste the latest brews at 2nd Shift Brewery, then play a board game by the fireplace in the lodge or challenge another guest to billiards before returning to your accommodations for satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, and other amenities.
"Staff was very polite, professional, and accommodating. Microbrewery located on-site has delicious brews! Breakfast buffet on Sunday was good. Beautiful location!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes beer tasting in the Saloon Tasting Room for two and one appetizer at Town Hall Restaurant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2014 • Enjoy By September 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings