Luxury in the Maldives and Dubai + Flights
- A Nine-Day Trip to Dubai and the Maldives ($3,299 to $3,999 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between Dallas, Houston, New York, or Seattle and Dubai, via Emirates
- Domestic Flights Between Dubai and the Maldives, via Emirates
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Dubai International Airport and Media Rotana in Dubai and Boat Transportation Between Malé International Airport and the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa in the Maldives
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in a Classic Room with Daily Breakfast at the Media Rotana in Dubai, and Five Nights in an Oceanfront Beach Villa with Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner, Daily Three-Hour Open Bar, Afternoon Tea, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and a Daily $40 Credit Toward Food Items at One of Three À La Carte Dinner Restaurants at the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa in the Maldives
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour
- US Departure Taxes and Carrier-Imposed Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Get the best of both worlds with a trip to frenetic Dubai, followed by some beach time in the Maldives.
Dubai's reputation as a global economic hub and an ultra-luxurious playground for oil magnates is perfectly encapsulated by the Burj Al Arab, a sleek 1,000-foot-tall hotel with a curved facade built to resemble a ship's sail. Sometimes called the Cloud City, this Western-style metropolis is famous for its skyscrapers, including the 211-story Burj Khalifa.
A plane ride away, the Maldives has everything you'd expect of an island paradise in the Indian Ocean—well, almost everything. Endless stretches of white sand beach, lanky palm trees swooning over shallow lagoons, and ocean water so clear you can see the tangled coral feet beneath the surface. Crowds, on the other hand, are pleasantly absent from much of the island nation.
Escape to an island eden that's truly a world apart with this nine-day trip to the Maldives and Dubai, courtesy of Globotours.
day 1: Board your Emirates flight from the US to Dubai.
day 2: Touch down in Dubai, where you'll be whisked away to the five-star Media Rotana. The rest of the day is yours to settle in and explore the city on your own.
Overnight at Media Rotana.
day 3: Embark on a city tour of Dubai with incredible views of Dubai Creek and the heritage area of Bastakiya, famous for its wind tower houses. The tour makes a stop at Al Fahidi Fort—home of the Dubai Museum—then continues by water taxi across the creek for a stroll through the spice markets and Gold Souk. You'll see the Burj Al Arab, the luxury hotel with an iconic sail shape, before stopping for photos at the Jumeirah Mosque.
Overnight at Media Rotana. Breakfast provided.
day 4: Ride to the Dubai airport to board your flight to the Maldives. Once you arrive, a luxury speedboat will take you to a world of pristine white sand and magnificent coconut palms. Your hotel is the 4.5-star Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa, located on a pristine island in North Malé Atoll. This adults-only retreat provides the ultimate in exotic romance.
Overnight at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 5: Spend the day lounging on the beach or snorkeling, taking breaks only for afternoon tea or the included three-hour open bar.
Overnight at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa. Breakfast and dinner provided.
days 6 to 8: With no scheduled activities, you can enjoy your time in the Maldives at your leisure.
Three nights at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 9: After checking out of the resort, return to the airport for your flight back to Dubai, followed by a flight back to the US. Don't forget to look out the window as you soar away—the views of these exotic locales from the air are as unforgettable as the destinations themselves.
Dallas (DFW) departures:
4/20, 4/27 ($3,499)
5/4, 5/11 ($3,599)
5/18, 5/25 ($3,399)
Houston (IAH) departures:
4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 ($3,999)
New York City (JFK) departures:
4/20, 4/27 ($3,399)
5/4, 5/11 ($3,499)
5/18, 5/25 ($3,299)
Seattle (SEA) departures:
4/20, 4/27 ($3,599)
5/4, 5/11 ($3,699)
5/18, 5/25 ($3,499)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
Nearly a quarter century in the making, Globotours has become an international leader in Asian tourism. With the goal of catering to customers' needs via small-group tours and local guides, this first-rate tour provider promotes both socially responsible and culturally sensitive travel. And while Globotours offers trips to big-name destinations such as Beijing, Tokyo, and Hong Kong, it's the company's under-the-radar locales such as Myanmar, Bhutan, and Mongolia that set it apart. The only uncertainty: Where will Globotours take you?
"Globotours did a great job assigning tour guides and drivers who were excited and happy to show us their beautiful islands. We had an absolutely wonderful time."-- LivingSocial Member
"In Dubai, just about everything is meant to be the biggest and the best - and it's no joke."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by February 16, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- All prices are per person, double occupancy, subject to availability, and other restrictions that may apply
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights between Dallas, Houston, New York, or Seattle and Dubai, via Emirates; domestic flights between Dubai and the Maldives, via Emirates; round-trip ground transportation between Dubai International Airport and Media Rotana in Dubai and boat transportation between Malé International Airport and the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa in the Maldives; double occupancy accommodations for 2 nights in a classic room with daily breakfast at the Media Rotana in Dubai, and 5 nights in an oceanfront beach villa with daily buffet breakfast and dinner, daily $40 credit at 1 of 3 a la carte dinner restaurants (valid only on food), daily 3-hour open bar, afternoon tea, complimentary Wi-Fi, and non-motorized water sports at the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa in the Maldives; half-day Dubai city tour; US departure taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy accommodations are not available, this tour requires 2 passengers per booking
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, vouchers will be considered used and 100% non-refundable
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Rates for extra nights are available upon request. A $35 per person per way air surcharge applies for any flights on Fridays through Sundays if you deviate from the package; contact Globotours with any questions
- Passports are required for all international destinations with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the completion of your trip and sufficient blank pages for visas and immigration stamps. Passengers are solely responsible for all their travel requirements
- For non-US passport holders, please contact the nearest diplomatic or consular office of the country or countries to be visited and obtain the specific requirements for entry
- UAE: a passport valid for at least 6 months is required to enter the UAE. For personal travel of 30 days or fewer, US citizens holding valid tourist passports may obtain visitor visas at the port of entry for no fee
- Maldives: a valid passport, along with an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds, is required for entry. A no-cost visitor visa valid for 30 days is issued upon arrival
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 16, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 16, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 16, 2015 • Enjoy By February 16, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms