Luxury Accommodations at this Sonoma Inn
Grape Leaf Inn • Healdsburg, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, or Gamay Rose Rooms with One Queen Bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($289) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Merlot, Sangiovese, Viognier, Roussanne, Syrah, or Mourvedre Rooms with One King Bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($385) or Fridays and Saturdays ($429)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Tasting in Wine Cellar Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This four-star inn offers charming accommodations, a convenient location, and complimentary wine tastings.
The Sonoma County town of Healdsburg is one of California's wine capitals, where the confluence of the Russian River, Dry Creek, and Alexander Valley wine regions ensure the finest vino is within easy reach. The town stands out for preserving a pastoral Sonoma feel despite its stable of cosmopolitan restaurants, shops, and art galleries drawing more visitors by the day. Visitors who prefer to stick close to the action will find plenty at the Healdsburg Plaza and the dozen or so tasting rooms within a mile radius of it. For a more scenic tasting experience, follow the winding Dry Creek Road lined with boutique wineries.
Award-winning, renovated gardens envelop the Grape Leaf Inn, a historic Queen Anne property tucked just off the beaten path but still within walking distance of the town center. Each of the dozen charming guest rooms is named for a variety of vino. Carved furnishings, original stained glass windows, gleaming hardwood floors, antique fireplaces, and gilded accents are among the unique and decidedly romantic decorative touches. Savor the splurges like ShiKai bath amenities, pressed linens, Wi-Fi, and a TV with a DVD player. Glimpse the stars through your sky-lit gable in a Deluxe room, where you'll also find spacious two-person whirlpool tubs and showers. Gourmet breakfast awaits each morning, complimentary wine tastings take place in the on-site cellar, and the wisteria-shaded porch beckons for a nightcap.
We received a very warm welcome and wine tasting just after our arrival. The breakfasts were excellent—varied, a good size, and delicious. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The inn is lovely.-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays April 1 through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2 and complimentary tasting in wine cellar bar
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings