Historic Groveland: The Gateway to Yosemite
All Seasons Groveland Inn • Groveland, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($274) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319), in the Clouds Rest, Yosemite Falls, or Eagles Tower Room of All Seasons Groveland Inn or the Fairway II Room of The White House Bed & Breakfast
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- 50% Off Adventure Hike with Y Explore Global Adventures
- Afternoon High Tea for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A gateway town to Yosemite National Park, Groveland has always been a bit wild. The town was originally named "Savage's Diggings" after the first person to discover gold here, Mr. James Savage, then briefly went by Garotte before settling on Groveland in 1875. Things are more civilized these days, but Main Street retains some of the historic saloons and storefronts as reminders of its colorful past. Perhaps that frontier spirit explains why folks weren't phased by the recent Rim Fire in Yosemite, content in knowing that wildfires bring wildflowers come springtime.
"Above the fog and below the snow" is how All Seasons Groveland Inn describes its location at the doorstep of Yosemite. Indeed, this historic bed and breakfast, which was fully restored in 1999, offers guests the best of both worlds: a comfy, cozy perch just minutes from the harsh wilds of the park. Set right on Main Street, this two-story Simmons home features five beautifully decorated rooms, each with private bath, coffee station, refrigerator, TV, Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning. Crack a book and sip a beverage in the parlor or, when the warm weather arrives, on the covered porch. The Clouds Rest, Eagles Tower, and Yosemite Falls rooms all feature an en-suite Jacuzzi tub, as does the Fairway II room at The White House, the inn's nearby sister property.
In the morning, wake up to a delicious home-cooked breakfast before heading out to explore the park during an adventure hike with Y Explore Global Adventures, offering guided tours for hikers of all skill levels. Take in expansive views and learn a bit about the ecology and history of Yosemite from a seasoned expert, all for half the regular price. Afterward, return to the inn for high tea for two.
"This elegant inn has Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, modern air conditioning, and hand-painted murals depicting scenes of Yosemite National Park created by a local artist."-- Sierra Nevada Geotourism
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 25, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, afternoon high tea for two, and 50% off Adventure Hike with Y Explore Global Adventures (reservations required; contact Catherine at 209-532-7014, 800-886-8009, email@example.com, or through www.yexplore.com)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added to select rooms based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes and $4.50 per room/night energy fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2014 • Enjoy By May 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms