Historic Hunt Country Retreat on the Rappahannock
Inn at Kelly's Ford • Remington, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Main House or Cottage Suites, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Silo Suite, Ranch House, General's Quarters, or Loft, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369)
- Choice of One Activity for Two: Half-Day Bike Rentals, Canoe or Kayak Rentals, Rappahannock River Tubing, or Hour-Long Horseback Trail Ride
- $25 Dining Credit for the Main Dining Room or Pelham's Pub
This historic inn boasts a serene setting and divine food—the perfect ingredients for a romantic getaway to Virginia Hunt Country.
Though just an hour outside of the nation's capital, Remington, Virginia, boasts a historical significance all its own. It was here that more than 3,000 soldiers clashed in the Civil War battle of Kelly's Ford. The intervening years have been far less dramatic, and even the highway that once forced drivers through Remington has diverted around it, leaving the historic downtown relatively unchanged for decades. The town's restoration efforts aim to preserve these timeless storefronts and rail depots for generations to come. As in many Fauquier Country communities, horseback riding is a way of life here.
The former battlefield is now home to the Inn at Kelly's Ford, a 150-acre property with a heated outdoor pool. The fully restored Main House features two bedrooms, each complete with a queen bed, fireplace, private bath, and balcony overlooking the battlefield and river. Cottage Suites offer king beds, queen pullout sofas, Jacuzzi tubs, and private balconies or patios. For those who prefer the privacy of a separate retreat, the Silo Suite, Ranch House, General's Quarters, and Loft are fully furnished with multiple rooms and most offer full kitchens. Each morning, the inn serves a delicious full breakfast in its Main Dining Room. Also on site, Pelham's Pub serves casual fare in a laid-back atmosphere with pool and darts.
"The inn and surrounding countryside are incredibly beautiful and serene. Dinner in the dining room is an experience not to be missed. All of the staff of the inn and equestrian center are friendly, welcoming, and wonderfully accommodating."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 19, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 dining credit for the Main Dining Room or Pelham's Pub and guests have a choice of one of the following activities for 2; any additional guests will be charged the regular price (biking, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, or one-hour horseback trail ride)
- No guests are allowed to participate in activities on the river or on horseback alone; a guide can accompany any single guest on the river for an additional $25, horseback trail rides always include a guide
- In cases of inclement weather, activities may be cancelled and rescheduled
- All activities are to be booked through the Inn Equestrian Center at the time of making reservation
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests (adults or children)may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $35 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 19, 2015 • Enjoy By February 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings