Casual Boutique Quarters in the Caribbean
Marquis Boutique Hotel and Spa • Anse Marcel, St Maarten
- A Three- ($394), Four- ($525), or Five-Night ($565) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($394)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of French Wine and Fruit Plate
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
French wine, fresh fruit, and the brilliant Caribbean Sea await you at this boutique hotel in St. Martin.
A single speck in the glistening blue Caribbean Sea, the island of St. Martin/St. Maarten balances two brilliant personalities. History splits the geography of the island into French and Dutch locales, coining its name as St. Martin to the French and St. Maarten to the Dutch. Here, you can hear the shifts in local slang and taste the distinctions in cuisine, while savoring sights that rarely differ in beauty. Towering mountains, white-sand beaches, and vibrant reefs can be found throughout the island, meaning that you don't need to choose sides.
Built on the hill of pristine Marcel Cove by a French Marquis (Gerard de Vion), Marquis Boutique Hotel and Spa is the crown jewel of the island. Your royal chamber—one of only 17 rooms on the property—is individually decorated with warm fabrics and paintings by Caribbean artist Francis Eck. You'll find a fresh fruit plate and bottle of French wine upon arrival, as well as a well-stocked minibar and wireless Internet. In the morning, take a dip in the pool or lay-about on Anse Marcel beach. Featuring gourmet coffee, French pastries, and Caribbean fruits, your included daily continental breakfast becomes a courtly affair when served poolside or on your private terrace overlooking the ocean.
• Schedule a massage at the hotel's Zen area
• Go duty-free shopping at St. Martin's many clothing and jewelry stores
• Make a reservation for dinner in Grand Case, known as the "Gastronomic Capital of the Caribbean" and only ten minutes from the hotel
"A beautiful place with a very friendly staff who made sure we had a wonderful stay. Thank you for such an amazing vacation. We'll be sure to recommend the Marquis Hotel to our friends and family. "-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between March 1 and September 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made. Cancellation policy: within 21 days, 3-nights charged, within 48 hours all stay charged; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings