Historic Elegance in the Heart of Oklahoma City
The Grandison Inn at Maney Park • Oklahoma City, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Friday or Saturday Night ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Friday or Saturday Night, Plus Your Choice of Chocolate-Covered Strawberries or Rose Petals and Floating Candles for the Jetted Tub ($109)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Just a few blocks from happening Bricktown, this turn-of-the-century inn is loaded with charm and elegance.
Combine the landscape of the Midwest with the cowboy culture and rich Native American history of the Old West, and you've stumbled upon Oklahoma City. While the largest livestock market in the world has long lured tourists, the bustling entertainment district of Bricktown—named one of America's Coolest Riverwalks by Travel + Leisure—is now at the top of travelers' to-do lists.
Originally constructed in 1904, The Grandison Inn at Maney Park is a shining example of classic Victorian architecture found in Oklahoma. And after its most recent renovation, its most elegant features—mahogany woodwork, maple hardwood floors, and stained glass—have been restored, while comforts like jetted tubs to all guest rooms have been added to the mix. Accommodations also boast LCD flat-screen televisions and DVD players. Guest rooms are individually decorated, ensuring each Grandison stay will be a new experience. Relax, kick back, and enjoy the inn's complimentary snacks and beverages from the second-floor butler's pantry.
For a romantic night of privacy with your special someone, give the inn three days advanced notice and you can enjoy a meal prepared fresh and delivered to your door. There's no need to go out to find food when you can savor home-cooked steak, chicken, or salmon with salad, potatoes, seasoned vegetables, and delectable cheesecake.
When you're ready to emerge, the Grandison is minutes away from Oklahoma City's Bricktown and Downtown districts, home to the city's best restaurants. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with a cupcake from Pinkitzel or sip a glass of wine at Put a Cork in It. Also nearby is the Chesapeake Energy Arena, where you might consider catching a basketball game after dinner.
"The building is beautiful inside and out. The bedrooms are charming. The breakfast was very tasty."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer (gifting not available); up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays February 21 through June 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2014 • Enjoy By June 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings