No Cars, No Worries on Dewees Island
Dewees Rentals • Dewees Island, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in the Sweetgrass Suite with Use of One Golf Cart ($290)
- A Two Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Foxtail or Spartina Suite with Use of Two Golf Carts ($390)
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in the Sea Oats Suite with Use of Two Golf Carts ($455)
- White Glove Service (Additional Maid Service, Flowers, Chocolates, Trash Service, Access to Beach Chairs)
Make a quick Escape to paradise—and bring up to six of your pals—courtesy of Dewees Rentals.
Right off South Carolina's coast floats the secluded Dewees Island—a private island paradise north of Charleston. Accessible only by ferry or private boat, the island boasts 2.5 miles of soft beachfront, sloping dunes, and lush maritime marshes. Home to a limited number of island dwellers (only 150 home sites will ever be available on Dewees), this protected place teems with flourishing wildlife, natural beauty, and peaceful solitude. Detox from the drone of busy life with Dewees' undisturbed offerings—fishing, kayaking, and hiking, to name a few. With no traffic jams or trendy hot spots, this island naturally ebbs and flows like the serene lapping of waves.
Dewees Rentals offers the best way to experience the island—with all the creature comforts of home. Choose between four unique rental properties that each offer a unique taste of true paradise—the Sweetgrass, Foxtail, Spartina, or Sea Oats. Along with golf cart rental, you'll receive "white glove" service (welcome flowers, chocolates, and exclusive use of beach chairs). Run by a local Dewees resident, this rental agency is your private guide to the island. From transportation suggestions to where to get the best crab, these masters in island life have your vacation covered. Explore the green wetlands with a community canoe, take a dip in the salt-water pool, or play a match or two of tennis at the community courts.
"The homes are gorgeous, and the natural surroundings are inspiring. The beaches are first class, yet empty! We loved the alligators and bird life, but most of all the quiet, peaceful days, as life was a century or more ago."-- Guest Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All cancellations/rescheduling must be in writing and within two weeks of travel, a home that is unacceptable to the guest is considered a cancellation. Dewees Real Estate, LLC is not responsible for the weather or other Acts of God and there will be no refunds; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vacation rentals located on a private island accessible by ferry only. Visit www.deweesrentals.com for more information and ferry schedule; subject to availability
- 11.5% sales & accommodations tax, $25 non-refundable damage waiver, Ferry to island $16 round trip per person are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): March 21-23, May 23-25, June 27-July 4 and August 29-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings