Refined Retreat Amid the Idaho Wilderness
Talus Rock Retreat • Sandpoint, ID
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in the Rio or Selkirk Room ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Nooma Expanse Room ($449)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Experience the majesty of northern Idaho's wilderness from a luxury lodge on 30 secluded acres, only one mile from downtown Sandpoint.
The town of Sandpoint, in northern Idaho where the state narrows as it approaches the Canadian border, is at a magnificent crossroads of nature. Situated on the shores of crescent-shaped Lake Pend Oreille, the town's southern border alternates between sandy lakefront shrouded in willow trees and leafy peninsulas reaching out into the water. To the north, strands of the Rocky Mountains cast long shadows over Sandpoint's cozy streets, which meander past historic theaters, boisterous local restaurants, colorful art galleries, and upscale boutiques.
With 30 acres of Idaho wilderness (just one mile from downtown Sandpoint) and an 8,300 square-foot lodge, Talus Rock Retreat combines resort-style luxury with the simple pleasures of a remote mountain inn. Sunshine pours through floor-to-ceiling glass onto fine leather furnishings and stone fireplaces. Individually decorated guest suites contrast sleek stone floors with warm wood accents and ladder-access lofts. A world of wilderness recreation just outside the front door will surely please outdoor adventurers, while spa services cater to those content to do nothing at all.
"Talus Rock Retreat is a Tuscan-style, timber-framed lodge that offers water views and has plenty of porches. Though the property is quite large (30 acres), it features just six guest rooms and suites, so it feels quite intimate."-- USA TODAY
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Rio or Selkirk Room) or up to 4 guests (Nooma Expanse)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 9-11, 24-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • Enjoy By May 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings