2- or 4-Day Tour of Grand Teton & Yellowstone
BrushBuck Guide Services • Jackson, WY
- A Two-Day Tour of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Including a One-Night Stay for Two in Cooke City, Montana, and One Picnic Lunch ($449)
- Or, a Four-Day Tour of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Including a One-Night Stay for Two in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, One-Night Stay for Two in Yellowstone National Park, and One-Night Stay for Two in Cooke City, Montana, and Three Breakfasts ($999)
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Includes a Naturalist Guide, Snacks and Refreshments on the Tour, and Use of Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
- Price per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
See Yellowstone and Grand Teton—stunning vistas, majestic wildlife, and all—on these two- and four-day itineraries led by a naturalist guide.
When you're chasing the wild blue yonder, "scenic" just won't cut it. The true American wilderness isn't right around the corner; it's far beyond the familiar—way out in the seldom-traversed territory straddling Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. There's nothing but mountain vistas, pine forests, and a smattering of moose, elk, bison, bears, eagles, and other wildlife—in other words, exactly what you were looking for.
BrushBuck Guide Services will lead you on an all-American journey unlike any other. Treks to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park are filled with wildlife sightings and unbelievable landscapes, and BrushBuck takes care of nightly lodgings—so you can focus on soaking up every bit of it. Choose from a two-day or four-day tour led by a professional naturalist guide.
day 1: A BrushBuck representative will pick you up early in the morning from a hotel of your choice in Jackson Hole (you must arrange your own accommodations the night before). You'll begin your adventure with wildlife sightings of moose, elk, bison, bears, wolves, coyotes, eagles, and more in Grand Teton National Park. Then, spend the evening in the famous Lamar Valley, also known as The American Serengeti, before staying overnight in Cooke City, Montana.
day 2: You'll have a chance to spot wildlife (think wolves and grizzlies) in Yellowstone's Lamar Valley, followed by a trip to the world-famous Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful. Your tour ends back in Jackson Hole.
day 1: Upon arriving in Jackson Hole, the BrushBuck team will pick you up for a four-hour Grand Teton adventure at dusk. Spend the night in Jackson Hole.
day 2: Wake at dawn for a tour covering park landmarks and awe-inspiring scenery. In the evening, a tour at dusk will take you to Yellowstone's Hayden Valley, and you'll spend the night in Yellowstone National Park.
day 3: Depart early again on a trek past the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Along the way, you'll spot wolves, grizzlies, bighorn sheep, and more. Spend the night in Cooke City.
day 4: You'll visit Yellowstone's Lamar Valley, followed by a trip to the world-famous Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful. Your trip will end back in Jackson Hole.
"There’s nowhere in the world quite like Greater Yellowstone. From its raging geysers to howling wolf packs, the land stands alone as one last pocket of a wild, primeval America."-- Lonely Planet
"Breathtaking winter landscapes and wildlife—the highlight of our Jackson Hole vacation! And we couldn't have asked for a better guide."-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Option A valid for only for following stays: April 18-19; April 25-26; May 2-3; May 9-10; May 16-17; May 23-24; May 30-31; June 6-7; June 13-14; June 20-21; June 27-28; July 4-5; July 11-12; July 18-19; July 25-26; August 1-2; August 8-9; August 15-16; August 22-23; August 29-30; September 5-6; September 12-13; September 19-20; September 26-27; October 3-4; October 10-11; October 17-18; October 24-25; October 31-November 1
- Option B valid only for following stays: May 15-16; May 22-25; May 29-June 1; June 5-8; June 12-15; June 19-22; June 26-29; July 3-6; July 10-13; July 17-20; July 24-27; July 31-August 3; August 7-10; August 14-18; August 21-24; August 28-31; September 4-7; September 11-14; September 18-21; September 25-28; October 2-5; October 9-12
- Reservations required and subject to availability; recommend calling and reserving within 30 days of purchase
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes national park entrance fees, hotel pickup and drop-off, includes a naturalist guide, snacks and refreshments on the tour, and use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 1 guest
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Tours are offered as a small group public tour with no more than eight (8) guests total per tour
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • Enjoy By November 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings