Chill Out on Jamaica's Warm Sandy Beaches
Sunset Resort • St. Elizabeth, Jamaica
- A Four- ($450) or Five-Night ($562) Stay in a Caribbean Dream Room
- Or, a Four- ($554) or Five-Night ($692) Stay in Paradise Suite A
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $40 Bar Credit; $30 Credit for Welcome Appetizers and Cocktails; and a $40 Credit for a Trip to Lovers' Leap
- 30% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Leave winter behind when you surround yourself with Jamaica's savory local cuisine and breathtaking beaches.
As the ubiquitous salty air wafting from the Caribbean mixes with the mouthwatering scent of jerk chicken cooking at a roadside stand, visitors realize that Jamaica's allure is in its distinctions. Swaying palms rise into the misty Blue Mountains—where some of the world's best coffee is produced— and the hum of reggae floats across white sand beaches. From the waterfalls cascading in a shaded rainforest to the rainbow-hued schools of fish parading in world-class reefs, Jamaica has the setting of a dreamlike island getaway with its own personality to match.
Encompassing four harbors on the southwestern end of Jamaica—Frenchman's Bay, Calabash Bay, Great Pedro Bay and Billy's Bay—Treasure Beach is a place of peaceful seclusion. The beachfront Sunset Resort perfectly embodies the area's laid-back and intimate style with its serene, family-owned-and-operated property. The 14 guest rooms feature air conditioning, mini-fridges, and satellite television, while some rooms also have full kitchens and private patios.
Take the few steps from your room to the beach for a morning on the shore. Then, leave the four-acre property for an afternoon of zip-lining, snorkeling, or boating on a guided tour. When you return, enjoy a dinner of fish fresh from the sea for a quintessential Jamaican experience.
• See a crocodile in its natural habitat on a Black River tour
• Catch a blue marlin or tuna on a deep sea fishing excursion
• Hang out at the Pelican Bar
• Go for a swim at YS Falls
• Learn about Jamaican rum at Appleton Estates
• Drive through Bamboo Alley
"A citizens' committee meets each month to regulate impending development. But for the time being, it's just you, the sea, and one of the most compelling mixes of expats and Jamaicans on the island."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- 10% Government Tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • Enjoy By December 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings