Privacy and Elegance in Lancaster County
Hertzog Homestead Bed & Breakfast • Ephrata, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Suite
- Welcome Basket: Bottle of Wine or Sparkling Cider, Large Scented Candle, Gourmet Chocolates, and Snack
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast for Two
Steal away from the everyday and Escape to this charming B&B in Lancaster County.
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way to see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock here to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by old-world crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
Set back in the countryside and surrounded by Mennonite and Amish homes, Hertzog Homestead Bed & Breakfast is a place of privacy and elegance in Ephrata. The gray limestone farmhouse, built by the innkeepers' ancestors in 1786, is bursting with warmth and charm. Your suite is furnished in rich cherry and mahogany with a soothing palette of cream, green, and gold. Modern comforts like a plush queen-size bed and private updated bath ensure you feel at home, while antique accents and original hardwood floors harken to years gone by. The suite also includes its own reading room and an eating area—perfect for enjoying a complimentary Amish-style Continental breakfast, including homemade quiche, fresh fruit, and a selection of baked goods.
"...The suite and view were fabulous, and [the] freshly baked goodies were out of this world. If you’re in the Lancaster area and looking for the ultimate B&B experience, I encourage you to spend a night or two at the Hertzog Homestead."-- Customer Testimonial
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservations; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 12, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2015 • Enjoy By September 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings