A Cozy Stay Close to the Blue Ridge Parkway
Hillwinds Inn of Blowing Rock • Blowing Rock, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room with One or Two Beds, Fridays and Saturdays ($221)
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room with One or Two Beds, Sundays through Thursdays ($74)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Red or White Wine
- Afternoon Reception with Wine and Snacks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Stay close to the Blue Ridge Parkway at this comfortable inn that puts you in the heart of NC's natural beauty.
Spanning 250 miles along North Carolina's rugged expanse, the Blue Ridge Parkway puts the best of the state's picturesque views within the confines of a windshield. Autumn shades fan out in a panorama in the fall, only to be replaced by the multi-hued blooms of wildflowers in the spring. A short ways off the parkway is the small town of Blowing Rock, where views give way to adventure. When the trees are dusted in white snow, skiing, snowboarding, and tubing lead to meandering strolls in the twinkling downtown. In warmer months, white-water rafting, horseback riding, and hiking are the activities of choice—followed, of course, by ice cream scoops in town.
Located within walking distance of Blowing Rock's Main Street, the Hillwinds Inn of Blowing Rock is a cozy and traditional property that has the atmosphere of a family home. The recently renovated guest rooms are individually decorated, and feature double- or king-size beds and 30-inch flat-screen TVs.
Sit on the covered porch or sink into the lobby's leather couch with coffee in hand before enjoying a continental breakfast. Once you've finished, visit the town's art and history museum, hunt for antiques downtown, or strap on your skis at a nearby mountain resort. Regardless of the season, Blowing Rock has something for everyone.
"Blowing Rock, a draw for mountain visitors since the 1880s, has retained the flavor of a quiet New England village, with stone walls and buildings with wood shakes or bark siding."-- Read Fodor's Feature on Blowing Rock
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 3, 2014; must book by March 30
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Max occupancy of Traditional One Bed rooms is 2, max occupancy of Traditional Double rooms is four with an additional $15 per person per night for additional adults (age 16 or older)
- Bed types are subject to availability
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $25 per night, contact property to inquire about pet friendly rooms
- 12.75% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 11-12 and 26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 3, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2014 • Enjoy By May 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings