A Warm Welcome to Small-Town Illinois
The Green Tree Inn • Elsah, IL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hummingbird Garden or Nightingale Room
- Wine Tasting with One Glass of Wine and One Souvenir Wine Glass per Person at a Local Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
This inn's red clapboard exterior hints at the old-fashioned warmth that awaits inside.
The small town of Elsah sits on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River, just 40 minutes outside St. Louis. Settled at the bottom of a valley ringed with limestone bluffs, Elsah has managed to escape the flash and clamor of modernity. Early American homes with mansard roofs line the streets, while white Gothic churches with Sunday school rooms punctuate the neighborhoods. Tree-covered hills flecked with yellow and green all funnel down toward the valley floor, where the placid waters of the Mississippi River ease by.
The Green Tree Inn offers homey Midwestern hospitality in the historic heart of Elsah. Notably airy and full of sunlight, the five guest rooms are all named for birds. Green Tree offers plenty of other places to unwind, too, including a private garden, a fire pit, and a cozy common room with board games. And while the inn's historical design elements fit perfectly with the timeless atmosphere of the town, modern amenities like satellite television and wireless Internet ensure the present is never far away. Beyond the inn, you can look forward to a tasting for two at a local winery.
"Stayed here in late October with my sisters. Breakfast and homemade treats were delicious. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Nearby Grafton wineries and shopping were fun."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 tasting vouchers to local winery with souvenir wine glasses
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 27 - March 2, 2014; April 3-6, 2014; May 8-11, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2014 • Enjoy By May 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings