A Family Cabin Near Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park
Daven Haven Lodge • Grand Lake, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two ($175), Four ($199), or Six ($229) People in a Cabin, Sundays through Wednesdays from Now to June 11
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two ($179), Four ($209), or Six ($239) People in a Cabin, Thursdays through Saturdays from Now to June 1
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Cozy cabins in Grand Lake give your family plenty of space to spread out and enjoy a fresh breath of bracing air from the nearby Rockies.
At the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park lies the town of Grand Lake, nestled on the shores of Colorado's largest natural body of water. There's no better hub for visitors who've come to explore the mountains, which surround the town on three sides. Within minutes of leaving your doorstep, you're in the middle of it all: Boulder-strewn mountain streams; elk, moose, and bighorn sheep; some of the highest peaks in the Lower 48; views that go on for days. And after a day of outdoor exploration, this former mining town offers not only warm hospitality but also a touch of Colorado culture: Explore the Wild West influence of the town's main drag, Grand Avenue, which is lined with original 1880s clapboard facades.
Two blocks off Grand Avenue, Daven Haven Lodge and Cabins offers 12 cabins and some of the best Rocky Mountain cuisine in the region. Inside the secluded and relaxing cabins, each individual unit is equipped with a full kitchen, full bath, towels, linens, and more. These cozy units vary by size and can easily accommodate your whole crew; larger cabins even boast fireplaces with wood-burning inserts.
Winter fun is easily found in Grand Lake. Just steps from your cabin, you can stroll the low row of shops and galleries, boutiques, and saloons that welcome you to Grand Avenue, all while enjoying the glorious presence of the Rockies rising in the distance. Be sure to call about the off-season hours of the on-site Back Street Steakhouse: Dine here for specialties that have earned shout-outs from Bon Appétit, Sunset, Frommer's, and The Denver Post.
I loved this place... I can't recall the last time I have had such a great deal on lodging.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 31 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture of deposit; 30 days or more result in a $45 processing fee. Group reservations require cancellations of 60 days or more prior to arrival. Cancellations must be made in writing via mail or fax; e-mail not accepted. There are no refunds for late check-in or early departure. Dates cannot be moved if cancelled within 30 days of booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed in pet-friendly cabins (#34, #36, #38) for additional non-refundable fee of $15 per pet/night. If you would like to bring a pet, you will need to purchase a 4-person option
- Not valid for Cabin #31
- Back Street Steakhouse open only on weekends during the winter
- Blackout date(s): May 9-10; May 23-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 11, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 11, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 11, 2015 • Enjoy By June 11, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings