A Family Cabin Near Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park
Daven Haven Lodge • Grand Lake, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($175) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Cabin, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($199) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($209)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Cabin, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($229) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($239)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cozy cabins in Grand Lake give your family plenty of space to spread out and enjoy a fresh breath of bracing air from the nearby Rockies.
At the western entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park lies the town of Grand Lake, nestled on the shores of Colorado's largest natural body of water. There's no better hub for visitors who've come to explore the mountains, which surround the town on three sides. Within minutes of leaving your doorstep, you're in the middle of it all: Boulder-strewn mountain streams; elk, moose, and bighorn sheep; some of the highest peaks in the Lower 48; views that go on for days. There's skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, ice fishing, snowshoeing, ice skating, snowman building, and snow angel making. And after a day of outdoor exploration, this former mining town offers not only warm hospitality but also a touch of Colorado culture: Explore the Wild West influence of the town's main drag, Grand Avenue, which is lined with original 1880s clapboard facades.
Two blocks off Grand Avenue, Daven Haven Lodge and Cabins offers 12 cabins and some of the best Rocky Mountain cuisine in the region. Inside the secluded and relaxing cabins, each individual unit is equipped with a full kitchen, full bath, towels, linens, and more. These cozy units vary by size and can easily accommodate your whole crew; larger cabins even boast fireplaces with wood-burning inserts.
Just steps from your cabin, you can stroll the low row of shops and galleries, boutiques, and saloons that welcome you to Grand Avenue, all while enjoying the glorious presence of the Rockies rising in the distance. Be sure to drop into the on-site Back Street Steakhouse for a taste of the restaurant's specialties, which have earned shout-outs from Bon Appétit, Sunset, Frommer's, and The Denver Post. Back at your cabin, snuggle up with a thick blanket and watch the gentle fall of snow, or pull on your warmest gear and venture out to blaze a trail in the virgin snow—the natural beauty of Grand Lake is never too far away.
"All are uniquely furnished and include linens, blankets and fully-equipped kitchens... some have fireplaces. Most of the cabins sit among the majestic pine trees on the lodge’s property, while some surround the garden patio."-- USA Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 26, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 31 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture of deposit; 30 days or more result in a $45 processing fee. Group reservations require cancellations of 60 days or more prior to arrival. Cancellations must be made in writing via mail or fax; e-mail not accepted. There are no refunds for late check-in or early departure.
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed in pet-friendly cabins (#34, #36, #38) for additional non-refundable fee of $15 per pet/night. If you would like to bring a pet, you will need to purchase a 4-person option
- Not valid for Cabin #31
- Back Street Steakhouse open only on weekends during the winter
- Blackout date(s): December 26, 2014-January 3, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2015 • Enjoy By February 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings