Ambience and Epicurean Delights in Amish Country
Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast • New Holland, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Cortland or Macintosh Rooms ($76) or the Gala or Braeburn Rooms ($104)
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting for Two
- Welcome Beverages and Daily Afternoon Cheese Tasting
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights; Two-Night Stays are Required for Weekend Stays
Down comforters, all-seasons fireplaces, and an acclaimed gourmet chef are just some of the luxuries at this B&B.
A horse-and-buggy ride through the rolling hills, covered bridges, and clapboard houses of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, is the surest way to see the heart and soul of the Keystone State in its purest form: through untouched Amish Country. Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised to find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area restaurants.
Occupying a classic red brick house that's stood in New Holland since 1909, Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast provides a warm and welcoming retreat for visitors to Pennsylvania Dutch Country. While all of the four unique guest rooms boast goose down comforters and cozy décor, some rooms include a serene sitting room on a second level, and others even have an all-seasons fireplace. Whether you want a room with picturesque views of the countryside or you want to be close to the heavenly smells of breakfast wafting up the stairs, there's a room that suits your needs. And speaking of breakfast, innkeeper Carl Kosko is a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design's culinary program—so fill up on fresh, gourmet fare before setting out to explore lovely Lancaster County.
"Long before the farm-to-table concept became the hot trend in the culinary world, Carl made it a matter of practice at Harvest Moon, which he opened with his wife, Marlies, in April 2002"-- Lancaster County Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 23, 2014
- Weekend require a two-night minimum stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 4-5, 11-12, May 23-25, June 6-7, 20-21 and July 2-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2014 • Enjoy By July 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings