Health and Serenity in the Ontario Hills
Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre • Wyebridge, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cabin
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two and Round-the-Clock Tea and Light Snacks
- All Yoga, Meditation, Zumba, Kickboxing, and Other Classes, Mondays through Fridays
Inhale. Exhale. Now feel the warm sun on your skin as your worries drift away at this serene yoga retreat.
On the southern shore of Georgian Bay, the friendly town of Midland, Ontario, has become something of a regional hub. Its historic sites include Sainte-Marie among the Hurons—a French Jesuit mission to the Huron Wendat native people—where period reenactments provide a glimpse into Ontario's first European settlement. As it did then, life in Midland revolves around the gorgeous bay, which shows off its rocky shoreline and crystal-clear water best at Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada.
If you can picture a private cabin, scenic rolling hills, and modern studios built for restorative meditation, it won't be a stretch to imagine Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre, a yoga-centered hideaway ten miles outside of Midland. Salute the sun each morning as natural light streams into your cabin—with so many windows, you won't need to strain your neck to spy deer and rabbits outside. Your days begin with delicious buffet breakfasts for two, and you'll enjoy access to all Monday-through-Friday studio classes in yoga, Nia, meditation, Zumba, kettlebell, and more.
Beginners can take it slow with classes in gentle yoga, while veterans can dive into more advanced techniques with power yoga and its rigorous aerobic pace or Zumba, which combines dance, body awareness, and creative movement into a fun-filled hour. Sugar Ridge's healthful dining services offer organic vegetarian options like spinach and portobello lasagna, veggie burgers with homemade fries and grilled vegetables, and fresh-made cookies that are nothing short of enlightening.
"Lovely place for a peaceful, healthful, and rejuvenating opportunity to withdraw from the hustle and bustle of modern daily life."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; each additional is $35 for each additional adult, children under 5 are free and ages 6-12 are $10
- Studio classes are only available Monday to Friday; no weekend classes
- Meals are vegetarian
- Additional meals must be requested prior to arrival, lunch $17 per person and dinner is $25 per person; paid to property
- Washroom facilities are located in the main retreat centre, very close to the cabins
- Pets welcome; call with questions
- Taxes are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings