A Taste of the Catskills at a Resort + Family-Style Meals
Glen Falls House • Round Top, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults with Six Family-Style Meals During the Chili and Beer Tasting Weekend on September 18 to 20, 2015 ($225)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children with Nine Family-Style Meals and Discount Zoom Flume Water Park Tickets, from September 4 to 7, 2015 ($479)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children with Five Family-Style Meals During the Hudson Valley Garlic Fest Weekend on September 25 to 27, 2015 ($225)
- Free Nightly Tavern Entertainment
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Discounts Available for Local Golf Courses Greens Fees
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Come for chili and beer tastings, Garlic Fest, or discount water park passes at this Catskills resort, a classic choice for families that love the outdoors.
America has had a love affair with the Catskills since the 1600s, and it's easy to see why. Often dubbed America's First Wilderness, the region is an outdoor enthusiast's dream just two hours north of New York City. Thanks to more than 700,000 acres of government-protected land, the Catskills have remained largely untouched by time—with the exception of quiet mountain hamlets and cozy farming co-ops peppered with boutique galleries, antique shops, and independent restaurants. Wide enough to offer seclusion without feeling isolated, almost any window here opens up to rolling mountains, fly-fishing streams, and lush valleys dripping with storybook charm.
In Round Top, Glen Falls House captures the warmth and hospitality of the Catskills in a smattering of homey lodging choices, including mountain motels, an eco-friendly guest house, and updated guest rooms in an 1880s-era cottage. Well-groomed grounds contain wading brooks, spring-fed pools, sporting courts and fields, a playground, and even a waterfall for good measure. The main lobby and on-site tavern offer convenient Wi-Fi hotspots.
Innkeepers Maria and Rich Rosado treat guests to three daily, family-style meals taken from the pages of their family's recipe book, which include American, German, and Italian cuisine with vegetarian options. The on-site tavern is a delight for adults and kids, serving up fun with BINGO, movie night, billiards, pinball, an arcade, live entertainment, and karaoke. Many families have been vacationing here for generations and love the waterfalls and swimming holes. Special events lend their own charms to the property, with weekends like chili and beer tasting and a garlic festival offering tasty bonuses; or, treat the kiddos to some end-of-summer fun at the water park over Labor Day weekend. When you're ready to explore farther afield, the surrounding area offers recreation like horseback rides, golfing, go-karts, and zip lines.
• There's an additional cost, paid directly to the property, of 8% of the total purchase price for the taxes/resort fee
• Additional kids can be added to the reservation; inquire with the property for details
We had a great time. It was beautiful and the waterfalls were amazing. The staff was knowledgeable and kind. The food was good and I enjoyed family-style dining. I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 27, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes free nightly entertainment, Wi-Fi hot spots, and discounts available at local golf courses greens fees
- 8% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased
- Children are welcome at the property; maximum of 2 children under the age of 16 are welcome to the Labor Day and Garlic Fest weekend stays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 27, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 27, 2015 • Enjoy By September 27, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings