An English-Style B&B in Dutch Country
Ascot House Bed & Breakfast • Marietta, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Available Room with a Monday or Wednesday Check-In ($234) or a Friday Check-In ($289)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Daily Wine and Cheese for Two
- $20 Dining Credit at the Accomac Inn
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
See the best of two worlds at this English inn located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
A patchwork quilt of fertile farmland, white picket fences, and brightly-painted barns, Lancaster County looks much the same as it did a hundred years ago. The buggy-driving Amish population still takes pride in the textiles, furniture, and hearty cuisine they produce, drawing crafters and foodies from all over the world. Sample some of the county's abundant offerings while strolling past Federal-style homes, log cabins, and Victorian inns in riverside Marietta, where nearly half of the buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Set in a Federal-style red brick house covered with ivy, Ascot House Bed & Breakfast transports guests to the English countryside. Six elegantly appointed guest rooms feature spa bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, plush robes, and Gilchrest & Soames bath products. A mix of Queen Anne and Chippendale furniture and antiques pepper the guest rooms and common areas, which include a library and a dining room that overlooks the formal garden. In the morning, sit down to locally made sausages, free-range eggs from Black Walnut Farm, and homemade muffins and breads served on Wedgwood china and antique silver—a classic English breakfast.
"Life slows down in Lancaster County, and that's just the way the locals -- and visitors -- like it."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Children not allowed
- Ascot House has a dog friendly policy; visit the Policies section of the website for more information
- Check-in is between 3-7 p.m.; later arrivals must be confirmed in advance
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2014 • Enjoy By July 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings