Savor South America: Brazil & Argentina Tour + Flights
Gate 1 Travel •
- A 10-Day Trip to Brazil and Argentina ($2,549 to $2,999 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from Miami to Rio de Janeiro, from Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu (Brazilian Side), from Iguazu (Argentinian Side) to Buenos Aires, and from Buenos Aires to Miami
- Round-Trip Air-Conditioned Ground Transfers Between Airports, Hotels, and Activities per Itinerary
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Windsor Leme Hotel or Windsor Copa Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Two Nights at the Amerian Portal del Iguazu in Argentina, and Three Nights at the Panamericano Buenos Aires
- Eight Breakfasts and Three Dinners
- English-Speaking Tour Manager Throughout and English-Speaking Local Guides
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Taxes and Porterage, Service Charges, and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by September 18, 2015
Stunning waterfalls. Cosmopolitan beaches. Tango dancing. Do South America right with this trip to Brazil and Argentina.
Begin your journey in Brazil's cidade maravilhosa—Rio de Janeiro. Long engaged in a love affair with modern cinema (try counting the number of times the iconic aerial shot of Christ the Redeemer atop Mount Corcovado has graced a silver screen), Rio has captured the hearts and minds of artists and wanderers for generations. Home to 23 beaches and teeming with shoreline skyscrapers that peek over mountains of jungle in the distance, the city is exotic, cosmopolitan, and wild all at the same time.
Next up: Iguazu Falls, a magnificent natural wonder straddling Brazil and Argentina. At Devil's Throat, the region's largest waterfall, see a cloud of mist rising above 14 pounding falls that drop 350 feet. Cross over to Puerto Iguazu and experience the Argentinian side of the falls.
End your journey with passion in Buenos Aires. It's easy to see how this Argentine city earned the moniker "The Paris of South America"—a distinctly European vibe manifests in grand theaters and palaces, espresso-sipping at outdoor cafés, and ornate art museums. The fare (anchored by grass-fed steaks) and fashion, however, are unquestionably Argentine, and South America's penchant for partying comes out after dark at the city's dance clubs and tango rooms.
Day 1: Departure
• Depart from MIA International Airport on a flight to Rio de Janeiro
Day 2: Arrival + Orientation
• Touch down in Rio de Janeiro and transfer to your hotel
• Rest up before an evening orientation at the hotel
• Welcome dinner at a Brazilian churrascaria
Overnight at Windsor Leme Hotel or Windsor Copa Hotel. Dinner provided.
Day 3: Tour to Corcovado Mountain
• Visit the legendary statue of Christ the Redeemer atop Corcovado Mountain
• Enjoy the scenic drive through the Laranjeiras neighborhood, then take a train to the top
• Admire panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro from the peak
• Afterward, drive by Rio's famous beaches, Copacabana and Ipanema
• Stop at the renowned jewelry company, H. Stern, before returning to the hotel
Overnight at Windsor Leme Hotel or Windsor Copa Hotel. Breakfast provided.
Day 5: Walk from Brazil to Argentina at Iguazu
• Say goodbye to Rio and board a domestic flight to Iguassu
• Upon arrival, stroll along a scenic pathway on the Brazilian side of the falls
• After enjoying the view of San Martin Island, cross the border to the Argentinean side
Overnight at Amerian Portal del Iguazu. Breakfast and dinner provided.
Day 6: Sightseeing in Iguazu
• Take a train to enjoy the views from above and below the falls
• Later, walk along the catwalks to the Devil's Gorge
• Explore rare flora and fauna at Iguazu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Overnight at Amerian Portal del Iguazu. Breakfast provided.
Day 7: Flight to Buenos Aires
• Time permitting, visit a local school on the way to the airport
• Depart Iguazu for the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires
• Spend the evening at leisure
Overnight at Panamericano Buenos Aires. Breakfast provided.
Day 8: Tour Buenos Aires + Tango Dancing
• Visit the parks and gardens of Palermo and the old quarters of San Telmo
• See Evita Perón's final resting place
• Twirl through dance lessons with professional tango dancers
Overnight at Panamericano Buenos Aires. Breakfast provided.
Day 9: Free Day in Buenos Aires + Farewell Dinner
• Spend the day at leisure in Buenos Aires
• Farewell dinner at a typical Argentinean restaurant
Overnight at Panamericano Buenos Aires. Breakfast and dinner provided.
Day 10: Departure
• Board your transfer to the airport and fly back to the US
Miami (MIA) departures
11/26, 12/10 ($2.599)
1/22, 1/29 ($2,949)
2/12, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 4/1, 4/22 ($2,549)
• Be sure to book your travel by September 18, 2015
• Brazil visa is not included but is required for entry—check the State Department's website for the most up-to-date information
• Optional tours are available—ask your Gate 1 Travel agent when booking
• Prices are based on two people sharing a room—single travelers pay an additional $1,000
• Expect 3-4 hours of walking each day of the tour
• $160/person entry fees/departure taxes for Argentina are not included
• Be aware that wheelchairs, walkers, and motorized scooters can't be taken aboard motor coaches
About Gate 1 Travel
Unless you've been everywhere, man, there's always another destination to discover. Luckily for those with wanderlust, Gate 1 Travel is one of the rare providers to offer tours to, well, just about everywhere. Founded in 1981 with only three employees, this company has grown to more than 200 employees in offices across 19 countries. They're the pros when it comes to guided tours and vacation packages in Europe, Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the South Pacific. Spin the globe, pick your destination, then let Gate 1 Travel help you cross one more spot off your list.
[Rio de Janeiro] is a vibrant and youthful city fired by an inexhaustible energy that can be experienced on its beaches, its restaurants, and its nightlife.-- Condé Nast Traveller
One of the planet’s most awe-inspiring sights, the Iguazú Falls are simply astounding. A visit is a jaw-dropping, visceral experience, and the power and noise of the cascades... live forever in the memory.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 18, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international flights from Miami to Rio de Janeiro, from Rio de Janeiro to Iguazu, from Iguazu to Buenos Aires, and from Buenos Aires to Miami; round-trip air conditioned ground transfers between airports, hotels, and activities per itinerary; double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at the Windsor Leme Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, 2 nights at the American Portal del Iguazu in Argentina, and 3 nights at the Panamericano Buenos Aires or Novotel Buenos Aires; 8 breakfasts and 3 dinners; English- speaking tour manager throughout and English-speaking local guides; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel taxes and porterage, service charges, and entrance fees
- Voucher does not include optional tours, passport/visa fees, gratuities, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, and any costs not specified as included
- Airfare is nonrefundable once ticketed
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1,000
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please visit https://www.gate1travel.com/terms.aspx#CANCELLATION
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters may not be taken aboard motor coaches.
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passengers abroad require a passport valid for 6 months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
- Visas are required for Brazil
- Entry Fees/Departure taxes are required as follows: Argentina requires a prepaid entry fee of $160 per person. El Calafate requires a fee of $11 per person. Ushuaia requires a fee of $4 per person.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 22, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2016 • Enjoy By April 22, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings