Classic Jersey Shore Vacation for the Whole Family
Desert Sand Resort • Avalon, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Luxury Motel Room, King Luxury Motel Room, King Efficiency Suite, Two-Queen Efficiency Suite, or Two-Queen Deluxe Efficiency Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from September 1 to October 9 ($146)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Luxury Motel Room, King Luxury Motel Room, King Efficiency Suite, Two-Queen Efficiency Suite, or Two-Queen Deluxe Efficiency Suite , Fridays and Saturdays from September 1 to October 9 ($159)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A classic hotel on the New Jersey Shore, this family-friendly spot is your ticket to the sun and surf of Seven-Mile Beach.
Shh! It's a secret. The seaside town of Avalon sits on New Jersey's Seven-Mile Beach, a sunny stretch of sand that has remained a relative secret in one of the country's most populated regions. With the northeast corridor whirring all around it, Avalon is a haven of surf, sun, and small-town charm.
Family fun on the Shore. Watch the sunrise from a long dock extending out into the Atlantic, or sit down to a hearty pancake breakfast in town as early-rising locals chatter around you. Avalon's boardwalk and beach are tailor-made for sultry summer evenings, full of friendly volleyball games, buzzing arcades, and families savoring after-dinner ice cream cones as the sky darkens over the Atlantic.
Avalon's Desert Sand Resort is an oasis one block from the Atlantic. With multiple pool and lounge areas (both indoor and outdoor), it's easy to roll out of bed, grab a towel and shades, and stretch out on a poolside chair. Work up a sweat at nearby basketball and tennis courts, or sink your toes into the sand on Seven-Mile Beach. After dinner and drinks at the hip on-site Fuze Restaurant and Mirage Lounge, head back to your guest suite, with amenities that include free Wi-Fi and a flat-panel TV.
"It was fantastic! Updated and VERY clean. The area was lovely and so close to the beach. The deal we got on LivingSocial was the icing on the cake. We hope for this deal again next year!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 1 and October 9, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are subject to voucher forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests in the following rooms: B- Luxury Motel Room with Two Queen Beds; B-King Luxury Motel Room with One King Bed; C - Efficiency Suite; D - Efficiency Suite; E - Deluxe Efficiency Suite and all rooms are subject to availability
- For information on additional guests, please inquire with the property for their rates and policies
- All guests must be at least 25 to book a reservation or be accompanied bey their parent or legal guardian
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 9, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2014 • Enjoy By October 9, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings