Classic Jersey Shore Vacation for the Whole Family
Desert Sand Resort • Avalon, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in Room B, C, D, or E; Sundays Through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($206) from May 1 to June 26
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A classic hotel on the New Jersey Shore, this family-friendly spot is your ticket to the sun and surf of Seven-Mile Beach.
Shh! It's a secret. The seaside town of Avalon sits on New Jersey's Seven-Mile Beach, a sunny stretch of sand that has remained relatively unknown in one of the country's most populated regions. With the northeast corridor whirring all around it, Avalon is a haven of surf, sun, and small-town charm.
Family fun on the Shore. Watch the sunrise from a long dock extending out into the Atlantic, or sit down to a hearty pancake breakfast in town as early-rising locals chatter around you. Avalon's boardwalk and beach are tailor-made for sultry summer evenings full of friendly volleyball games, buzzing arcades, and families savoring after-dinner ice cream cones as the sky darkens over the Atlantic.
Avalon's Desert Sand Resort is an oasis one block from the Atlantic. With multiple pool and lounge areas (both indoor and outdoor), it's easy to roll out of bed, grab a towel and shades, and stretch out on a poolside chair. Work up a sweat on nearby basketball and tennis courts, or sink your toes into the sand at Seven-Mile Beach. After dinner and drinks at the hip on-site Fuze Restaurant and Mirage Lounge, head back to your guest suite, with amenities that include free Wi-Fi and a flat-panel TV.
Great hotel. Super value, only a block from the beach, and really clean. Staff was terrific, and our room was great. My kids loved the pool, and it was so nice to be just a block away from the beach. Love this place and would highly recommend it!-- LivingSocial Member
It was fantastic! Updated and very clean. The area was lovely and so close to the beach. The deal we got on LivingSocial was the icing on the cake. We hope for this deal again next year!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 1 through June 26, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost (please inquire with merchant for rates/policies)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Must be age 25 or over to check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 22-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2015 • Enjoy By June 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings