Rogue River Rafting & Camping Adventure, Plus Meals
Rogue Canyon Adventures • Medford, OR
- A Four-Day Camping and Rafting Trip for One, Departing June 3, July 29, or August 26, 2015 ($759)
- Or, a Four-Day Camping/Lodging and Rafting Trip for One, Departing June 10 or July 22, 2015 with One Night of Accommodations at Paradise Lodge ($879)
- Or, a Five-Day Camping and Rafting Trip for One, Departing June 23, 2015 ($836)
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Round-Trip Van Transportation to the River
- All Gear (Boats, Paddles, Life Preservers, Tents, and Sleeping Bags) and Experienced Guides
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Channel your adventurous spirit on this camping and rafting trip on Oregon's Rogue River—food, gear, and lifelong memories included!
Winding 215 miles from Crater Lake National Park to the Pacific, Oregon's Rogue River is any paddler's dream. Not only has it been protected from commercial development since the late '60s, it's also been protected from recreational overuse, meaning there are long stretches of the river where you won't see another soul.
Instead, you'll witness the river as it has been for centuries, populated by eagles and osprey, bounded by old-growth forest, and punctuated by boulders and other natural obstacles. And nobody knows the river like Rogue Canyon Adventures, offering highly trained and experienced guides, small-group adventures, delicious food, and top-quality gear. Join them on a rafting trip down some of the Rogue's most exciting rapids.
Day 1: Your trip leader will meet you at the Galice Resort early in the morning on the first day of your white-water rafting trip. After a brief introduction, you'll board the shuttle for the drive to the launch point, where you'll receive safety instructions before hitting the rapids. After a bit of white water and beautiful scenery, you'll pull over for a delicious lunch, then head out for Rainie Falls, a thundering drop that you'll skirt by walking around or by running a sneak channel.
After a few more rapids, you'll make camp on a sandy beach or forest meadow, enjoy an afternoon snack, and unwind as the guides make the first of many delicious dinners. In the evening, listen to the river and share tales of the Rogue as the canyon walls fade in the twilight.
Days 2-4 or 2-5: Each day on the Rogue follows a similar routine although no two days are alike. Mornings on the river begin around sunrise with a hot multi-course meal of coffee or cocoa, fruit, cereal, and yogurt. After breaking camp and loading the rafts you'll run rapid after exhilarating rapid, drift through idyllic calms, marvel at the rock formations, watch eagle and osprey as they circle overhead, and enjoy the scenic wilderness.
Depending on the day, you might visit Zane Grey's former writing getaway, hike up to one of the many side creek waterfalls and swimming holes, or visit a remote wilderness lodge. Lunch is set up each day around noon with more than enough delicious food to energize you for the afternoon's rafting. In the late afternoon, you'll set up camp in another wild and beautiful place.
Travelers who opt for the camping/lodging combo package will get off the river on day three and board a shuttle to Paradise Lodge. Overlooking the river, this rustic yet upscale lodge features 18 rooms in six different cabins, all offering breathtaking views and well-deserved comfort. You'll be treated to dinner and, the following morning, breakfast before heading back to the river for your final day of paddling.
• Book your trip by June 1, 2015
• To go on this adventure, you must be at least 6 years old
• Gear, transportation to the river, and guides are all included
• Airfare is not included
• You'll pay taxes and the 5% BLM government land use and access fee right to the property
What a terrific four days on the Rogue River! We thank you, your company and staff for providing us with a vacation to top all vacations!-- Happy Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or group reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner; round-trip van transportation to the river; and all gear (boats, paddles, life preservers, tents, and sleeping bags) and experienced guides
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Must be age 6+ to redeem
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, 5% BLM Government land use and access fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2015 • Enjoy By August 29, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings