Rogue River Rafting & Camping Adventure, Plus Meals
Rogue Canyon Adventures • Merlin, OR
- A Three- or Four-Day Rafting and Camping Adventure for One Guest ($659 to $879 per Person), Including:
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Round-Trip Van Transportation to the River
- All Gear (Boats, Paddles, Life Preservers, Tents, and Sleeping Bags) and Experienced Guides
- Lodge Package Includes One Night of Accommodations at Paradise Lodge
Channel your adventurous spirit on this three- to four-day camping and rafting trip on Oregon's Rogue River—food, gear, and lifelong memories included!
Winding 215 miles from Crater Lake National Park to the Pacific, Oregon's Rogue River is any paddler's dream. Not only has it been protected from commercial development since the late '60s, it's also been protected from recreational overuse, meaning there are long stretches of the river where you won't see another soul. Instead, you'll witness the river as it has been for centuries, populated by eagles and osprey, bounded by old-growth forest, and punctuated by boulders and other natural obstacles. And nobody knows the river like Rogue Canyon Adventures, offering highly trained and experienced guides, small-group adventures, delicious food, and top-quality gear. Join them on a three- or four-day rafting trip down some of the Rogue's most exciting rapids.
day 1: Your trip leader will meet you at the Galice Resort early in the morning on the first day of your white-water rafting trip. After a brief introduction, you'll board the shuttle for the drive to the launch point, where you'll receive safety instructions before hitting the rapids. After a bit of white water and beautiful scenery, you'll pull over for a delicious lunch, then head out for Rainie Falls, a thundering drop that you'll skirt by walking around or by running a sneak channel. After a few more rapids, you'll make camp on a sandy beach or forest meadow, enjoy an afternoon snack, and unwind as the guides make the first of many delicious dinners. In the evening, listen to the river and share tales of the Rogue as the canyon walls fade in the twilight.
days 2, 3, and 4: Each day on the Rogue follows a similar routine although no two days are alike. Mornings on the river begin around sunrise with a hot multi-course meal of coffee or cocoa, fruit, cereal, and yogurt. After breaking camp and loading the rafts you'll run rapid after exhilarating rapid, drift through idyllic calms, marvel at the rock formations, watch eagle and osprey as they circle overhead, and enjoy the scenic wilderness. Depending on the day, you might visit Zane Grey's former writing getaway, hike up to one of the many side creek waterfalls and swimming holes, or visit a remote wilderness lodge. Lunch is set up each day around noon with more than enough delicious food to energize you for the afternoon's rafting. In the late afternoon, you'll set up camp in another wild and beautiful place.
Travelers who opt for the three-day, two-night trip will bid farewell to the river after paddling on day three and board a shuttle back to Galice Resort. Travelers who opt for the third-night lodging package will get off the river on day three and board a shuttle to Paradise Lodge. Overlooking the river, this rustic yet upscale lodge features 18 rooms in six different cabins, all offering breathtaking views and well-deserved comfort. You'll be treated to dinner and, the following morning, breakfast before heading back to the river for your final day of paddling.
Three-day, two-night camping trip ($659): June 14 to 16
Four-day, three-night camping trip ($759): June 4 to 7, June 18 to 21, August 27 to 30, September 3 to 6, September 8 to 11, or September 13 to 16
Four-day, three-night trip with two nights of camping and one night of lodge accommodations ($879): May 28 to 31
"What a terrific four days on the Rogue River! We thank you, your company and staff for providing us with a vacation to top all vacations!"-- Happy Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Must book by June 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rates are per person; minimum age is 6 years old
- Voucher includes ground transportation to and from Medford, Oregon airport (MFR); raft down the river; hotel/resort fees; entrance/admission fees; 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners (3-day, 2-night option); 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners (4-day, 3-night option); all camping gear; guides
- Voucher does not include airfare, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, lodging fees before and after the trip, alcohol or sodas
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation policy applies; for more information, please visit roguecanyon.com/index.php/rafting
- 5% BLM government land use and access fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2014 • Enjoy By September 8, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings