A Modern Maine Affair at a Boutique Seaside Hotel
The Tides Beach Club • Kennebunkport, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($529) or Fridays and Saturdays ($629)
- Kayak or Paddleboard Rentals for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Named among the top inns in the US by Travel + Leisure, this oceanside boutique hotel mixes contemporary luxury and beach-house whimsy to create a cozy Maine retreat.
Situated on a storied shoreline that has watched boats anchor and sail for five centuries, the seaside town of Kennebunkport is the Maine of American lore. Colonized in the 17th century and still known as a lavish resort town 200 years later, Kennebunkport is a place where pearls are found both in oyster shells and jewelry sets. New and old mansions share an affinity for sweeping architecture and act as a backdrop to the taffy shops and seafood eateries downtown. A three-mile beach of soft, white sand becomes a willing canvas to sandcastles, strolls, and sun-soaked catnaps. In the water, kayakers can paddle toward nearby islands, while bicyclists on shore pedal to connecting villages.
Traditional in appearance and modern in conception, The Tides Beach Club builds off the history of Kennebunkport's stately mansions and blends it with the effortless style of a modern beach hideaway. The boutique hotel earned acclaim from Travel + Leisure, which listed it among the top inns and lodges in the continental US. Sunny rooms feature muted, sea-inspired color palettes and offer amenities like flat-screen televisions and Wi-Fi. Turn on the air-conditioning or open the windows to an ocean breeze before sleeping on luxurious Frette linens in your king- or queen-size bed.
Before breakfast, sip coffee in the hotel's reading nook or while sitting in a plush rocking chair on the porch. Then, claim a lounge chair on the beach for the afternoon and arrange for lunch to be delivered there. Claim your kayak or paddleboard rentals and explore the quiet corners of Goose Rock Beach. Later, mosey over to the Tides' sister property, Hidden Pond, for a dip in one of two pools. While you're there, you might want to stop by Tree Spa for an indulgent treat. Return to the Tides after sunset, and wash up in your marble bathroom. Finally, enjoy happy hour drinks before sitting down to a dinner of roasted Maine lobster.
• Valid for stays from August 30 to October 31, 2015
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Room type cannot be guaranteed
• Plan around the 2015 blackout dates: September 5-6 (Labor Day weekend), 28-29
Smack in front of Goose Rocks Beach, the 21-room hotel is decorated with Jonathan Adler whimsy and the owners’ quirky contemporary-photography collection, and staffed with genuinely friendly people.-- Forbes
[T]he Tides is a popular neighborhood restaurant and bar for summer residents of Goose Rocks, Maine tourists and full-time residents of neighboring towns. With exceptional cocktails, a robust wine list and award-worthy food, it’s worth a stop.-- Maine Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from August 30 to October 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Room type is based on availability at time of arrival and at discretion of hotel
- Voucher includes kayak or paddleboard rentals for 2, 2 welcome drinks, and late noon checkout
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): September 5 to 6, 28 to 29, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings