Waterfall Wonders Near This Blue River Lodge
McKenzie River Mountain Resort • Blue River, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Two Shuttle Passes for the Waterfall Wonders Hike
- Cheese Plate and a Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Combining small-town charm with countless hiking opportunities, this lodge encompasses what's so enchanting about the Pacific Northwest.
Tucked away in the forest 45 minutes east of Eugene, a rocky riverbed makes its rushing water appear a shade of sapphire so arresting, the town of Blue River, Oregon, is named for it. Once a gold mining town, this small community now lays claim to the natural treasures of the lush McKenzie River Valley, including its beautiful waterfalls. Blue River's close proximity to the Willamette National Forest means the hiking and bird watching opportunities are numerous, while those looking to enjoy the azure waters of the town's namesake can go fishing and river rafting.
Set on the western edge of the Willamette National Forest, McKenzie River Mountain Resort makes an excellent home base for outdoor enthusiasts seeking a hiking, biking, or rafting Escape. The lodge rooms have a king, queen, or two double beds—depending on choice and availability—as well as private en-suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, and cable television or Netflix. Enjoy your included shuttle to start of the three- or six-mile Waterfall Wonders hike, and—for an extra $6 per person—you can have a memorable experience at Terwilliger Hot Springs. That night, celebrate with your included cheese, crackers, and a bottle of wine while you gaze up and watch the stars begin to peek out through the region's abundant Douglas-fir trees.
"The McKenzie River is one of Oregon's most popular white-water-rafting rivers, and the cold blue waters challenge a wide range of experience levels."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 shuttle passes for the waterfall blue pool hike, cheese plate, and one bottle of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $20 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Guest may combine 2 vouchers to upgrade to a vacation home (which includes a full kitchen) for 4 people or pay an additional fee of $55 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings