Delight Your Senses in Exotic Bangkok
Gate 1 Travel •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Bangkok, Thailand ($999 to $1,099), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Los Angeles (LAX) and Bangkok (BKK), via China Airlines
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights in a Deluxe Room at Either Mandarin Hotel or AETAS Lumpini
- Six Breakfasts
- Hotel Taxes, Fees, and Service Charges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Create your own adventure with this Escape to Bangkok—a vibrant city unlike any other.
An explosion of color, scents, and sounds, Thailand's capital city reveals itself the way it sounds—with a bang. Rustic and regal, exotic and modern, Bangkok brims with sensory delights. From the gold-drenched Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the opulent Grand Palace to the spice-soaked flavors of the city's infamous floating markets (think food trucks in canoes), Bangkok offers an ever-rotating carousel of adventures minute by fast-paced minute. Hop in a tuk-tuk (rickshaws on motorbikes) and careen through shop-laden streets with the wind at your back, or sail above the crowds on the sophisticated Skytrain en route to a high-end club. History-rich and future-facing, Bangkok is as vibrant as its signature silks that waft in the hot afternoon sun.
See it all—and enjoy four-star luxury at some of the city's finest hotels—with this eight-day Escape from Gate 1 Travel.
At the four-star Mandarin Hotel, guests enjoy opulent accommodations in the heart of metropolitan Bangkok. The 375 rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, contemporary décor, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Taste Thai specialities in the Krua Luang Restaurant, treat yourself at the Let's Relax day spa, and take a dip in the beautiful outdoor swimming pool.
Or, stay at the AETAS Lumpini, a 4.5-star hotel that boasts the comforts of a modern business hotel combined with the ancient art of Thai hospitality. The 203 guest rooms offer premium linens for a good night's sleep, as well as thrilling city views from the large windows. Peruse the fusion menu at Hourglass Restaurant, or visit the on-site lounge, One-80, to sip a drink as you admire the view of Lumpini Park.
days 1 and 2:
Make your way to Los Angeles International Airport to depart for Bangkok. Your international flight includes meals, drinks, and in-flight entertainment. You will lose a calendar day crossing the International Date Line, but get it back on your return trip.
Arrive in Bangkok, check in at your chosen hotel, then prepare for an unforgettable stay in Thailand. Guests are welcome to purchase the optional tours available through Gate 1 Travel: From a dinner cruise and temple visit to a palace tour and cabaret show, the activities available are bound to make your trip a memorable one.
But there's plenty to see in Bangkok at your leisure. Gaze up at the nearly ten-foot gold Buddha sculpture at Wat Traimit, walk through the museums at Dusit Palace Park, and shop 'til you drop at the enormous MBK Center. For the ultimate Thailand day trip, stop by Chatuchak Weekend Market, one of the largest markets in the world. The exotic sights, smells, and culinary delights found here are a perfect summation of the sensory experience that is a trip to Bangkok.
Six nights at Mandarin Hotel or AETAS Lumpini. Breakfast provided.
Head to Bangkok International Airport for your return flight to Los Angeles. Grab a window seat: One last look at the Land of Smiles is sure to put an awe-struck grin on your face.
Six-Night Stay at Mandarin Hotel: September 10, September 22, October 6, October 15, October 20, October 27, November 17, or November 26 ($999); or September 15 or November 9 ($1,099)
Six-Night Stay at AETAS Lumpini: September 9, September 17, September 23, November 5, November 10, or November 24 ($999); or October 12, October 19, October 25, or November 20 ($1,099)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"With so much of life conducted on the street, there are few cities in the world that reward exploration as handsomely as Bangkok."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by June 18, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- Must be 18 or older to check-in
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $150 due at booking
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see www.gate1travel.com/terms.aspx#CANCELLATION
- Upon confirmation, voucher will be considered used and 100% non-refundable and airfare in non-refundable once ticketed
- Does not include optional tours, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified in the itinerary, other personal expenses, passport and visa fees
- Hotels of a similar standard may be substituted
- Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check Gate 1's Visa page
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • Enjoy By November 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms