2-Night White-Water Rafting & Camping Adventure
Mother Lode River Center • Lotus, CA
- A Two-Night Stay in a Canvas Tent for Two People ($299) or Four People ($549), Including:
- Fully Guided Rafting Trip
- Half-Day Ropes Course Access
- Two Breakfasts and Two Dinners
- Hot Chocolate and Campfire S'mores Kit
- Camping Fee
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy a more pampered camping experience as you navigate rapids and a ropes course with friends or family.
Just off the South Fork of the American River in Coloma, the aptly named Mother Lode River Center sits in the heart of adventure in California Gold Country. Set between Lake Tahoe and Sacramento, this experienced guide service has been leading trips for more than 40 years, recording upward of two million river miles and nearly 300,000 satisfied guests among its accomplishments. But there's more to Mother Lode than white-water rafting. Add in a high-ropes course—which includes a climbing wall, among other adrenaline-filled activities—and you've got high adventure both on and off the river. Join them on an excursion that combines Class III rapids, high-ropes action, delicious food, and campsite accommodations for three fun-filled days you won't soon forget.
Upon your 12:30 p.m. arrival at the River Center, you'll be greeted by the guide staff and given an extensive white-water safety talk. After meeting the rest of your adventure group, you'll be outfitted with rafting gear and equipment before hitting the ten-and-a-half-mile Gorge section of the South Fork of the American River, which ends in Folsom Lake. There, shuttles will pick you up, greeting you with a cold beverage and a ride back to the River Center. While you enjoy a hot shower in the solar-powered restrooms, your guides will begin preparing your delicious dinner, which is served outdoors under the stars. The rest of the night is yours to relax in a cozy canvas cabin tent, dome tent, or eco house.
Wake up early in the morning to the smell of fresh coffee wafting through the camp. After a hearty breakfast, you'll be prepped and given another safety talk for the Challenge Ropes Course activity. With guides at all four of the high-ropes-course elements, you'll be able to rotate through each element at your own leisure for three hours. High elements include the Climbing Wall, Catwalk, Leap of Faith, and Pipe Dream. You will depart after the ropes course activity around noon. Settle in for dinner and an evening around the campfire—you can use your s'mores kit to make some tasty treats under the stars.
Clean up your campsite and eat breakfast before departing for home.
Mother Lode's 19-acre plot of land just off the river plays host to a variety of accommodations. You'll be in a canvas cabin tent for two or four people, and you'll enjoy the added comfort of a cot—though you should still bring your own sleeping bag. Other site amenities include hot showers, flushable toilets, a half-mile of riverfront access, a volleyball court, and a horseshoes area.
• Only valid for trips between now and October 30
• Children must be 8 or older
• Your camping fee is included, but your taxes/resort fee is not—pay at time of check-in
• Upgrades to glamour cabins or river cottages available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
Our trip was great! The ropes course was fun. Lunch was wonderful. Our guides were fantastic! They were all very knowledgeable and we especially appreciated our river guide. He knew a lot about the local flora and fauna! Highly recommend.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 20, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes fully guided rafting trip, half-day ropes course access, 1 breakfast and 1 dinner, hot chocolate and campfire s'mores kit, and camping fee
- Amenities include hot showers, flushable toilets, 1/2 mile of riverfront access, 19-acre facility including activities, volleyball court, and horseshoes
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests
- Children are welcome at the property; must be age 8 or older
- Upgrades to glamour cabins or river cottages available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2015 • Enjoy By September 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings