Toasting Literary History at a South Carolina Inn
An Inn on York Street • Chester, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Ernest Hemingway, Noel Coward, or Oscar Wilde Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Ernest Hemingway, Noel Coward, or Oscar Wilde Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Historic Southern hospitality and fabulous breakfasts make this South Carolina inn perfect for a romantic getaway.
South Carolina is already steeped in charm, but the town of Chester just might be its most romantic. The evergreen countryside is blooming with pastoral scenes that looked ripped from a storybook. Visitors can fall in love on a picnic by the lake in nearby Chester State Park or get their thrills on a roller coaster at Carowinds. For folks looking to Escape the impersonal city in exchange for a homey hamlet where everyone operates on a first-name basis, Chester is a sure bet.
At An Inn on York Street, suites are individually decorated and feature queen beds fitted with soft downs and en suite bathrooms. Innkeepers Mark and Sandie Woodier can help guests plan their stays and will prepare daily three-course breakfasts. Nestled near the downtown area, the inn is close to antique shops like Hall Lumber Company. Bustling Charlotte, North Carolina, is just 35 minutes north for those looking to add another city experience to their list of things to do.
They were absolutely great hosts and the place was beautiful. I wanted to LIVE there! Mark and Sandy have done a great job with their home and their food was excellent. I would go back there in a heartbeat!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout dates: March 29-April 18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2015 • Enjoy By December 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms