All-Inclusive Luxury at This Punta Cana Resort
Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda • Higüey, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($749), Five- ($930), Six- ($1,110), or Seven-Night ($1,290) Stay for Two Adults and a Child Ages 2-12 in a Deluxe Junior Suite
- All Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and Taxes
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Punta Cana International Airport and the Resort
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Beautiful luxury accommodations and all-inclusive amenities make this stay in Punta Cana perfect.
Visitors to Punta Cana are there for one reason and one reason only: 25 miles of first-rate Caribbean white-sand beaches—and the 10,000 residents of this resort town on the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic are completely on board with that. Atlantic and Caribbean waves fall at the feet of coco palms as ocean breezes ease the year-round temperature to an average of 86 degrees. The climate does most of its raining at night as a kindness to golfers on the 12 professional courses. While the area is often referred to as Europe's sandbox, the rhythmic soul of the Coconut Coast beats with a passionate Latin fervor not found anywhere else.
From the minute you hear the waves lapping the shore near the Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda, you'll never want to leave. This luxury resort provides an all-inclusive experience, so you and your family won't have to lift a finger. The deluxe junior suites have exquisite views, beautiful Colonial décor (including canopy beds), and personal touches like a pillow menu. On the property grounds, you'll have access to two pools, four bars, two restaurants, and 24-hour room service. But the real star of the show is beautiful Bávaro beach: The perfect temperature year-round, these clear waters and white sands are the ultimate place to get away from it all.
"There are over 30,000 hotel rooms from Punta Cana to El Macao, with more on the way, and for good reason: its beaches do rival those anywhere else in the Caribbean."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 and 1 child 12 and under; max occupancy 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child
- Additional children 2-12, pay additional $219 (4-nights), $265 (5-nights), $310 (6-nights), $355 (7-nights); contact property for other rates
- Junior Suite Deluxe rooms include a sofa bed and either 2 full-size canopy beds or 1 king canopy bed; room type subject to availability
- Fly into Punta Cana airport (PUJ) for the round-trip airport transfer; subject to availability. Hotel is also accessible via Santo Domingo airport but transfer not included
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and fees are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings