From RVs to Cabins, Family Fun in Coastal Maine
Narrows Too Camping Resort • Trenton, ME
- A Two-Night Stay ($87) or Three-Night Stay ($122) at a Premium RV Site for Up to Six
- Or, a Two-Night Stay ($101) or Three-Night Stay ($152) for Up to Two Adults and Three Children in a Rustic Log Cabin
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
RV sites and rustic log cabins—plus a heated swimming pool, fire pits, and a playground—just ten minutes from Acadia National Park in the heart of coastal Maine.
It's hard to imagine a better place to spend a summer than on the coast of Maine. With temperatures hovering in the low 70s, salty breezes blowing off the bay, it's here that families find respite from the heat. Lobster shacks and ice cream parlors are bustling with visitors who've spent their day hiking in Acadia National Park or strolling the historic streets of posh Bar Harbor. Quiet inlets beg to be explored by canoe or kayak, and whale-watching boats scour the seas for the world's largest mammals. June through October, there's nowhere in the world like coastal Maine.
Forget the tent: Whether your idea of camping includes four wheels and electric hookups or four walls and all the amenities of home, you'll find it at Narrows Too Camping Resort. Overlooking Mt. Desert Island just ten minutes from Acadia National Park, Narrows Too features a variety of accommodations as well as a handful of resort-style amenities, including free Wi-Fi hot spots; a heated swimming pool; water, electric, and cable TV hookups for RVs; a video arcade and general store; a playground with horseshoe pit, basketball court, and volleyball court; canoe and kayak rentals; and more. Appointed with one queen bed and three twin beds, the rustic log cabins include a dorm-size refrigerator, microwave, electricity, and an exterior faucet.
"Site and park was beautifully maintained. The laundry facilities, bathroom, and shower rooms were excellent. Check-in procedure was well organized, with a nice office and camp store. Personnel were helpful and professional."-- RVParkReviews.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30 and from August 15 until October 13, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; online reservations will not be accepted for this promotion
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers or promotions
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- At least one camper must be 21 years of age at each site or rental unit
- Cabin rentals do not include linens; must bring your own
- No pets permitted in cabins, okay at RV sites
- Does not include taxes, fees or security deposits; payable directly to the property upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 13, 2014 • Enjoy By October 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings