A Taste of the Northwest at This Westport Hotel
Chateau Westport • Westport, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a King or Two-Queen Room ($149) or a Kitchen Studio ($169)
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast Offered to All Guests
- Wine Tasting for Two People at Cranberry Road Winery and Beer Tasting for Two People at Bog Water Brewing Company
- S'mores Kit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Taste local wines and beers before strolling along the beach of Washington's westernmost port during a stay at this shoreside spot.
Go west, young traveler. A Westport isn't hard to find, but there's only one westernmost port in the US: The one that sits on a narrow peninsula at the mouth of Grays Harbor halfway up the coast of Washington State.
Autumn tranquility. Remote beaches and verdant wilderness areas call to adventurers and nature lovers alike at this all-seasons destination. Marvel at the state's tallest lighthouse, sample local microbrews, or stroll along Twin Harbors Beach as the waves escort ships into the bay.
Let's get lost. However you while away the days, you'll get the feeling that if Westport wasn't attached to the mainland, it just might float away—and take you with it.
In pale colors reflecting the sea foam and golden sand outside, Chateau Westport strives to serve as your shoreside home away from home. This out-of-the-way spot makes relaxation the name of the game: Rooms boast refrigerators, microwaves, comfy pillow-top mattresses, and serene views of the ocean. Take a dip in the heated pool or hot tub or hit the fitness center to work up a sweat. Then, head out to enjoy this Escape's included wine and beer tastings before returning to the hotel to watch the sun set over the Pacific's endless waves.
• Taxes and the resort fee is not included with this voucher and can be paid directly to the property
• Valid for stays between now and September 30, 2015
• Blackout dates include July 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, and 31; August 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, and 29; and September 4, 5, 6, and 7, 2015
Great location and friendly staff. Definitely want to plan more trips to Westport just so we can stay at Chateau Westport!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 30, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine tasting for 2 people at Cranberry Road Winery and beer tasting for 2 people at Bog Water Brewing Company; s'mores Kit
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; double-queen rooms may accomodate up to 2 additional guests based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person. Children under age 2 are free
- Blackout dates: July 3 to 4, 10 to 11, 17 to 18, 24, 31, August 7 to 8, 14 to 15, 21 to 22, 28 to 29, and September 4 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings