Off the Grid on the Border of Yoho National Park
Beaverfoot Lodge & Resort • Golden, Canada
- A One- ($119) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two in a Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to September 4, or Any Day of the Week from September 5 to October 31
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursday from Now to September 4, or Any Day of the Week from September 5 to October 31, Plus a One-Hour Horseback Trail Ride for Two ($249)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
An outdoor-adventure mecca. Canada's Kicking Horse Country: six national parks, three mountain ranges, two rivers, and the world's longest national highway. How best to explore it all? Get off the grid and into Beaverfoot Lodge & Resort, about 45 minutes southeast of Golden, British Columbia.
And an eco-friendly hideaway. Producing its own hydroelectric power from a nearby creek, this remote vacation destination sits at the border of Yoho National Park, offering spectacular views and away-from-it-all serenity. From here, you'll have unbridled access to hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, white-water rafting, and more. O Canada, indeed.
The main lodge channels its 1927 roots with rustic wood floors, hand-hewn furnishings, and wood-burning stoves, while Wi-Fi-connected guest rooms are outfitted with hand-built bed frames and feather duvets. Bathrooms are shared, and all lodge guest rooms are on the first floor. In the morning, wake up to a hearty pioneer-style breakfast, featuring bacon and eggs, granola and yogurt, seasonal fruit and fresh preserves, home-baked bread, coffee, tea, and juice. After a trail ride or a hike to beautiful Wapta Falls, retreat to the wood-burning sauna for a bit of relaxation before the Rocky Mountain stars light up the night sky.
"It was peaceful, perfectly remote, and yet every comfort was available. Lots of hot water, Wi-Fi, and the most beautiful stars you've ever seen."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily hot breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 20 - August 3, 2014; August 24-26, 2014; August 29 - September 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings