Tubing Under the Sun, Camping Under the Stars
Beyond Limits Adventures •
- One-Day, One-Night Camping and Tubing Trip for One Guest, Including:
- One Barbecue Lunch with Chili Dogs, Fruit, Chips, and Dessert
- Professional Guide
- High-Quality "Wild River Tube"
- Round-Trip Shuttle Service Between River Park Resort and the American River
- One Night of Camping (Must Bring Own Equipment)
Set along the banks of the South Fork of the American River, the River Park Resort at Beyond Limits Adventures features 18 acres of sandy beaches and shady oak trees perfect for camping. This homey hideaway also offers swimming beaches, a riverfront campfire, and even modern restrooms with hot showers and flush toilets. Bring your own tent, equipment, and supplies for one night of camping at the resort. One lunch is provided, but you'll need to bring your own camp stove or portable grill to cook your meals, or eat at one of the nearby restaurants.
Is there anything better than kicking back on an inner tube, lazing under the sun, and watching the sights slither by? Not during summer in Gold Country. Show up at Beyond Limits Adventures at 10 a.m., then head to the drop-in spot via complimentary shuttle service for three hours of tubing through Marshall Gold Discovery State Park. At some point, you'll stop for a barbecue lunch featuring chili dogs, fruit, chips, and cookies. After a day on the water, a shuttle will take you back to the River Park Resort for an evening under the stars with friends.
Nestled in El Dorado County northeast of Sacramento, Coloma stakes its claim as one of the original hubs of the Gold Rush. Now a National Historic Landmark District, Coloma is known largely as a ghost town—but that doesn't mean there's not still plenty of gold panning to do and gorgeous scenery to admire.
"Everyone there was super nice! Mike! John! The staff! They were so easy to do business with and so helpful in every way. The campsite was also very CLEAN and very homey."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid Mondays through Fridays from July 17 to August 31, 2014 or any day of the week from September 2-30, 2014
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 20, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 night camping at River Park Resort; 1 barbecue lunch with chili dogs, fruit, chips, and dessert; 1 day lazy river tubing trip with guide assist; professional guide; high quality “wild river tube”; round-trip shuttle service between river park resort and the American River
- Voucher does not include $8 per person river use fee, camping equipment, airfare, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included
- Rafting, meals, extra night camping and cabin tents may be added for an additional charge at time of reservation
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; 2 person minimum required to book all trips
- Must be 7+ and have basic swimming ability
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please visit http://www.rivertrip.com/page.cfm?id=terms
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms