Breathe Easy at an All-Inclusive Punta Cana Resort
Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar • Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($749), Five- ($930), Six- ($1,110), or Seven-Night Stay ($1,290) for Two in a Junior Suite Deluxe
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four- ($1,124) or Six-Night Stay ($1,665) for Three in a Junior Suite Deluxe
- All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Fitness Facilities, Tennis Courts, Butler Service, Local Taxes and Tips
- Round-Trip Ground Transfer Between Punta Cana Airport and Resort
Looking to live responsibility-free for a few days? This adults-only, all-inclusive sanctuary offers beachside bliss on the sugar sands of Punta Cana.
Deserted island vacations are nearly impossible to come by, but the expansive shores of the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana come remarkably close—more than 60 miles of wide, coconut tree-lined beaches are so vast that they seldom experience overcrowding, despite the region's rising popularity with the jet set. Crystalline blue waters, verdant golf courses, lush tropical rain forests, and year-round temperatures that hover in the mid-80s make the island's Coconut Coast a Caribbean paradise you'll want to lose yourself in.
Saturated with cooling breezes from the Caribbean shore just steps away, the adults-only Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar oozes upscale leisure, from a butler service awaiting your every request to the cornucopia of international cuisine available in several restaurants. Inside 528 suites, dark wood furniture and cool tile floors invite relaxation under lazily spinning ceiling fans; your room features an elegant canopy bed, separate living area with a plasma satellite TV, hydro massage tub, and full mini bar restocked daily. Slip on a fluffy robe and start the morning with coffee on your private terrace, frolic in the lake-style pool or pristine waves, and soak up the luxury of carefree vacationing.
"There are over 30,000 hotel rooms from Punta Cana to El Macao, with more on the way, and for good reason: its beaches do rival those anywhere else in the Caribbean, both in terms of their soft, white texture and their warm aquamarine waters."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Adults only; must be 18+
- Junior Suite Deluxe rooms include a living area with a sofa bed and either 2 full beds or one king canopy bed; subject to availability
- Airfare is not included
- You must fly into Punta Cana (PUJ) airport for the round-trip airport transfer; subject to availability
- The hotel is also accessible via Santo Domingo airport but transfer not included
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings