Six-Day Trip to Turkey, Flights Included
Right Travel •
- A Six-Day Trip to Turkey ($1,099 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between New York and Istanbul
- Four Nights at the Q Inn Hotel Old City
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Airport and Hotel
- Full-Day Tour of Istanbul with English-Speaking Tour Guide and Bus Transportation
- Four Breakfasts and One Lunch
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
History buffs, sun worshippers, honeymooners, foodies—no matter what kind of wanderer you are, you'll find what you're looking for in Turkey. Sandwiched between Southeast Europe and the Middle East, with the Mediterranean to the south and the Black Sea to the north, "this geographic and cultural bridge," Frommer's says, "boasts more Greek ruins than Greece, more Roman archaeological sites than all of Italy, and—in Antalya alone—more resort hotels than all the coast of Spain." Indeed, it's a wonder Turkey is not at the top of more travelers' lists. But that's quickly changing. This transcontinental nation has seen huge increases in tourism in recent years, and with tourism has come improved infrastructure, newly discovered archaeological sites, and a host of restaurants, bars, and hotels.
There's truly no time like now to visit this simultaneously ancient and forward-thinking country. Join Right Travel on a six-day trip to Turkey, where you'll tour Istanbul and indulge in a full range of cultural activities.
day 1 : depart from new york
Board your international flight from New York to start your journey back in time to the Ottoman Empire. Two meals will be served on board your overnight flight.
day 2 : arrive in istanbul (optional belly dance show with dinner)
Arrive at the airport in Istanbul, clear customs, get your luggage, then meet your representative holding a Right Travel sign. Transfer to your hotel, where rest of the day will be free to relax after the overnight flight. Consider splurging on an optional Turkish belly dance show with dinner.
Overnight at Q Inn Hotel Old City.
day 3 : full-day city tour of istanbul
Your first stop of the day will be at the Hippodrome, the former center of sporting and political activities of Constantinople. You'll be able to see the Obelisk of Egypt, the Serpentine Column of Delphi, and the fountain of Willhelm II. Afterward, continue to the Blue Mosque, one of the largest mosques of Istanbul, which dates back to the 17th century. Then it's off to the Topkapi Palace. The primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for approximately 400 years, the palace was the setting for state occasions and royal entertainment and is now a major tourist attraction, housing holy relics of the Muslim world. After lunch at a local restaurant, you'll continue to Hagia Sophia, a former Orthodox patriarchal basilica, later a mosque, and now a museum in Istanbul. The last stop of the day: the Grand Bazaar. It's one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and more than 3,000 shops that attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily.
Overnight at Q Inn Hotel Old City. Breakfast and lunch provided.
day 4 : free day (optional city tour)
Spend the day as you wish, or add an optional full-day tour of the city, which includes stops at the Spice Bazaar, a local lunch spot, Dolmabache Palace, the Bosphorus Bridge, and Camlica Hill.
Overnight at Q Inn Hotel Old City. Breakfast provided.
day 5 : free day (optional turkish bath tour)
Spend the day at your liesure, or add the optional Turkish Bath tour. The afternoon is yours to do as you please.
Overnight at Q Inn Hotel Old City. Breakfast provided.
day 6 : depart from istanbul
Breakfast box will be ready at the hotel front desk for your early pick up transfer to Istanbul airport.
New York (JFK) departures ($1,099): November 6 or 20; December 4 or 11; or January 15
*Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print
"It's ancient and modern, Westernized and Oriental, religious and secular, wondrous and ordinary, familiar and exotic. But there is one undeniable common denominator, and that is that Turkey, and the Turkish people, know how to do hospitality."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 14, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip flights from New York to Istanbul, double-occupancy accommodations for 4 nights at Q Inn Hotel Old City, round-trip ground transportation between airport and hotel, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges, hotel/resort fees, 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, full-day tour of Istanbul with English-speaking tour guide and bus transportation
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, optional tours and sightseeing
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please visit http://www.righttravel.info/terms.php#CANCELLATION
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Advance e-visa is required and "sticker type" visas can no longer be obtained on arrival at the airport in Istanbul. Visit https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/. Non-US citizens should check the e-Visa link or with the appropriate consular general to determine if they are eligible for the e-Visa. Eligible travelers should complete the online application with payment and will receive the visa electronically. After successful application, the e-Visa must be printed to be shown to airport officials and customs officers. It must be carried at all times during travel in Turkey
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2015 • Enjoy By January 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms