Experience the Old West at this Grand Canyon Ranch
Grand Canyon Ranch Resort • Meadview, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in a Large Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in a Large Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Includes Hayrides
Framed by a red-rock mesa, this ranch near the Grand Canyon's western rim will transport you to the era of the gunslingers.
Master gunfighter Tap Duncan once rolled with such celebrated outlaws as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. According to legend, he was hailed as the greatest gunslinger in the state of Arizona before he swapped his shootin' for ranchin' and put down roots on the western rim of the Grand Canyon, where the spirit of the Old West is still lives.
He settled at what is now the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, a 106,000-acre working cattle ranch and a time capsule of the American frontier. With western-style cabins, live music and entertainment, rodeo demonstrations, and round-the-fire cowboy powwows, the ranch affords guests the chance to live out their frontier fantasies—in comfort.
Each custom-built pine cabin, while rustic, is a work of fine Western craftsmanship, with immaculate woodwork and authentic 19th-century artifacts like saddles and wagon wheels adorning the interior. Standard cabins feature a queen-size bed, and large cabins feature a queen-size bed and two lofted singles. All come with a full separate bathroom with an antique cowboy bathtub, and a fireplace or heater. Daily maid service is also included. In the morning, the Historic Ranch House cooks up a mighty fine—and hearty—breakfast of classic Western staples.
"The best, most relaxing vacation ever! We are already planning our next visit. The staff is wonderfully friendly and well informed."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 6, 2014 through January 5, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservation line open from 5:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. PST
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes hayrides
- Voucher does not include meals
- Optional activities available for an additional fee; includes helicopter flight tours of the Grand Canyon, horse and wagon rides, sunset champagne wild bison safari; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (standard cabin) or 2 adults and up to 2 children (large cabin)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- $15 per person ages 18+/night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at check in (includes live music entertainment and evening campfire with s'mores)
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 5, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2015 • Enjoy By January 5, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings