Head for the Hills Near Quebec City
Condos & Hôtel Stoneham • Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Hotel Room with Continental Breakfast for Two ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio ($79), One-Bedroom Condo ($99), or Two-Bedroom Condo ($129)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Multiroom condos offer homey comfort just north of Quebec City in Stoneham, where outdoor adventure awaits.
To walk the streets of Quebec City is to step back in time. Not only is it one of the oldest European settlements in North America—and the oldest walled city on the continent—it's also a place that takes its cultural heritage seriously. Quebec City's backcountry-pioneer-meets-French-high-society aesthetic finds residents at home with a martini glass in one hand and a hiking stick in the other: Just take Stoneham, nestled between wildlife reserves and national parks on the outskirts of the thriving urban center, beckoning to nature-lovers with winding trails and a ski resort. When you're here, a clean break from civilization is never more than a few steps away.
Settled into the center of Stoneham, Condos & Hôtel Stoneham makes exploration of the surrounding area effortless. Minimalist rooms are decked out in pale woods and range from one-room hotel layouts to the two-bedroom condo, some of which boast a private balcony with mountain views. Children 17 and younger stay for free, so simply select the size that fits your group best—all condo units feature fully equipped kitchens and cozy fireplaces, so you can begin and end your day in crackling, toasty comfort.
"Stoneham is one of the province's main ski centers, switching to hiking, climbing and kayaking in summer."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Additional adults are $15 per night (paid direct to property); children 17 years of age and younger stay for free
- Stays in Hotel room category include Continental Breakfast for two (additional persons including children pay extra)
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 9 and 30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings