In Pioneertown, a Spacious Escape from the City
Olive Adobe • Pioneertown, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People, Now through October 30, 2014
- Free Wi-Fi
- Combine Multiple Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Live it up with your friends at this pueblo-inspired paradise made for early morning hikes and late nights on the colorful patio, surrounded by succulents and olive trees.
Blaze a trail to Pioneertown, California. It's not a resort town, like nearby Palm Springs with its cerulean swimming pools and sprawling golf courses. And it's no Joshua Tree either, though it is just a short drive into the otherworldly 1,200-square-mile park, a seemingly endless desert punctuated by bulbous monoliths and thorny trees. This tourist magnet quite literally began as an Old West movie set for the likes of Roy Rogers, and today the Hollywood flavor still permeates the Mane Street (yep) with reenactments, old-timey façades, and camera-ready scenery.
Park your horse—or hybrid—at the Olive Adobe, a cleverly renovated 1947 home sitting pretty on more than seven acres of land. "The quiet, remote location and magnificent mountain sunsets certainly contribute to the Olive Adobe's charm," says the Los Angeles Times. "Yet perhaps the most enchanting aspect of the property is its Cinderella transformation... The result is a stylishly Western home with interiors that incorporate Arts and Crafts furniture, Mexican saltillo tile floors and cowboy paintings." Bring provisions—the 1,600-square-foot house has a sweet eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and custom cabinets stocked with colorful stoneware. A mix of city slicker chic and cowboy rusticity defines the décor: antiques mingle with modern furnishings, and Mexican pottery rests near plush linens in the three bedrooms, each of which opens up to the vibrant garden through sliding French doors. Don't be shy: Take advantage of the outdoor shower and redefine au naturel.
Explore. Spy local rock formations and petroglyphs.
Bonfire. Make s'mores and swap stories around the outdoor fireplace.
Stargaze. Train your eyes on the desert skies.
"The Adobe and its décor totally reflect the effortless cool of its owners. Everything is beautiful, cowboy elegant, and authentic, without being fussy. The location is magical."-- VRBO Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee and $100 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
- $350 damage deposit required at the time of reservation; refunded to customer 72 hours after checkout
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): August 29 - September 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings