7-Day Trip to Romantic Paris and Bold Barcelona
- A Seven-Day Trip to Paris and Barcelona ($1,299 to $2.299 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from New York City to Paris, Paris to Barcelona, and Barcelona to New York City
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Comfort Hotel Mouffetard (or Similar) in Paris and Three Nights at HCC Covadonga Hotel (or Similar) in Barcelona
- Six Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From Paris to Barcelona, journey through age-old grandeur and the avant-garde for a diverse dissection of European aesthetics.
Many dream of finding love amid the cobbled lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. France's capital is easily one of the most gorgeous destinations on earth: The shimmering surface of the Seine and beloved halls of the Louvre are as enchanting as the exquisite aromas drifting from the cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and crêperies that beckon from every corner.
Travel more than 600 miles almost directly south to the shores of the Mediterranean, and you'll find whimsical Barcelona—a sanctuary for the avant-garde. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers. With gothic architecture and a creative culture, Catalonia's capital by the sea has earned its position as the fourth-most visited city in Europe—not that Barcelona takes that stuff very seriously. Nope, all that really matters here is that the sun is shining and Barca is winning.
This seven-day trip guides you through two cultures driven by art, both modern and centuries-old. Open up to a new perspective, all thanks to go-today.
• Depart from New York City on your flight to Paris
days 2 through 4:
• Explore Paris at your own pace
• Visit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and stroll down the Champs-Élysées
Three nights at Comfort Hotel Mouffetard or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
• Hop a flight from Paris to Barcelona
Overnight at HCC Covadonga Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7:
• Tour Barcelona at your own speed
• Wander the Gothic Quarter, visit the Picasso Museum, or check out works from Catalan architect icon Antoni Gaudí like the fantastical Sagrada Familia
Two nights at HCC Covadonga Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
• Say goodbye to Barcelona and board your return flight back to New York City
New York City (NYC) departures
2/2, 2/16 ($1,299)
3/9, 3/19 ($1,399)
4/13, 4/20, 5/6, 5/11, 8/27, 9/7, 9/14, 10/7, 10/21 ($1,799)
6/8, 6/24 ($2,099)
7/15, 8/10 ($1,899)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
"Go-today is great to work with when booking a trip abroad," according to LivingSocial globetrotters. Others who've traveled with this personalized travel company say its reservation specialists are "a pleasure to work with," "very knowledgeable of cities, and make some great suggestions." Agents "work very hard to perfect the itinerary," and it's easy to appreciate "the time and patience showed in solving problems." One especially happy customer gushes: "I was done buying and finalizing my trip all within a couple of hours!" This thrilled traveler says it best: "I couldn't be more impressed!"
"LivingSocial really made things easy by buying the voucher and having a travel agent get me all set up with my vacation! I was done buying and finalizing my trip, all within a couple of hours!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Barcelona is quirky, cosmopolitan and effortlessly cool. This city breathes life: from chefs foraging for fresh produce in La Boqueria Market at the crack of dawn to partygoers leaving El Born's pulsating clubs around the same time."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by January 17, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes international flights from New York City to Paris, Paris to Barcelona, and Barcelona to New York City; double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at Comfort Hotel Mouffetard (or similar) in Paris and 3 nights at HCC Covadonga Hotel (or similar) in Barcelona; 6 breakfasts; airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, Barcelona city tax (paid to the hotel directly at time of checkout)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information visit www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Passport required
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 21, 2015 • Enjoy By October 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings