Spacious Suites Near the Beach in Costa Rica
Teak Pacific Hotel • Playas De Nosara, Costa Rica
- A Five- ($460), or Seven-Night ($644) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- In-Room Wi-Fi
- Valid for Stays from Now to November 15, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Nosara has been dubbed a surfer's paradise, but wave seekers aren't the only ones who appreciate the swell of warm Pacific waters breaking on Playa Guiones or the rugged solitude of Playa Pelada. Even the most devoted of surfers—once they turn their gaze from blue-green waters and tawny shores—marvel at local wildlife encounters, from howler monkeys and exotic birds to sea turtles; snorkeling, zip-lining, and kayaking are just a rental away. With tangles of jungle calling on one side and the ocean singing a siren song on the other, this little slice of Costa Rican paradise never fails to leave travelers enchanted.
"Barefoot luxury" is how Teak Pacific Hotel describes itself—and it's not hard to see why. This all-suites property is within walking distance of Costa Rica's Playa Pelada, as well as local restaurants and yoga retreats. The spacious suites are newly renovated and boast air conditioning, a full kitchen (complete with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, and utensils), and beautiful views of the property's tropical gardens.
At Teak Pacific Hotel, guests get the best of both worlds. The hotel is near the rain forest and the beach, so activities like snorkeling, zip-lining, and kayaking are available for purchase, not to mention horseback riding and ATV touring. The hotel also happens to be located in a quiet part of Nosara that's far from the nearest paved road, so getting some much-needed rest and relaxation is an easy—and satisfying—feat.
Nosara is a cocktail of international surf culture, stunning back-road topography, jungled microclimates, [...] and yoga bliss. It effortlessly recalls Malibu, Oahu's North Shore and Byron Bay, Australia, while remaining completely its own[.]-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 15, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two; and in-room wi-fi
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 22, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • Enjoy By November 15, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $460 savings
- 50% savings