Boutique and Chic in Downtown Vancouver
Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver • Vancouver, Canada
- A One- ($159) or Two-Night ($259) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- $50 Dining Credit at Diva at the Met
- Nightly Underground Parking for One Car
- Internet Access
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Survey Vancouver's cityscape from the window of an elegant guest room at this four-star luxury hotel.
Though Vancouver's total area spans less than 45 square miles, dozens of those miles are dedicated to hiking and biking trails that seem far removed from the urban core, from Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia. But this coastal seaport is also one of the most densely populated metropolises in North America, serving as a cultural mecca with a vibrant arts scene, world-class restaurants, and cosmopolitan elegance. Still, this is the most laid-back city in an already laid-back country. It is, after all, the heart and soul of the Pacific Northwest.
The elegantly appointed Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver is quite a looker, but it's the superb service guests receive while staying at this contemporary beauty that keeps them coming back. (We're talking 24-hour room service and shoeshine.) Meanwhile, Deluxe Rooms showcase spacious floor-to-ceiling marble-clad washrooms, separate glass showers and soaker tubs, beds with European natural-down duvets and Italian Frette linens, oversize bathrobes, solid-oak cabinetry, and Juliet balconies.
Come dinnertime, you'll want to arrive early for both the preview and the feature presentation at Diva at the Met. Start with albacore tuna and Dungeness crab with yuzu crisp, oyster leaf, cucumber, avocado, and soy vinaigrette. Then, feast on milk-poached smoked black cod or a sampling of savory sweetbreads washed down with a glass of vino from Diva's celebrated wine cellar.
Thanks to the hotel's ideal location, you'll be a stone's throw away from the gleaming harbor of Canada Place and its cruise ship terminal, not to mention more than 10,000 pieces of art housed behind the stately columns of the Vancouver Art Gallery. Sip lattes at the nearby Robson Street shopping district, before venturing off to Pacific Centre to find an A-list outfit that's perfect for a night out in this twinkling town.
"Everything was lovely. All of the staff that we encountered were polite and very helpful. We both would definitely stay at the Metropolitan Hotel again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes nightly underground parking for one car, internet access, and $50 dining credit Diva at the Met
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to luxury room available for additional $10 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): April 26, 2014; May 2-5, 24-25, 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings