A Peruvian Journey: 8-Day Incan Trail Adventure with Stops in Cusco + Machu Picchu
Valencia Travel •
- An 8-Day Trip to Peru ($1,699 to $1,999), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from Miami to Lima, to Cusco
- Ground Transportation between Airport, Accommodations, Hiking Locations
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Casa Andina or Similar
- All Other Nights Spent at Campsites Along the Incan Trail
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Afternoon Snacks, 3 Dinners, and Various Daily Snacks
- For the Inca Trail: First Breakfast, Last Lunch and Dinner are Not Included
- All Meals During Camping/Hiking Portion of the Trip
- English-Speaking Hosts/Guides
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance and Admission Fees per Itinerary
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by November 24, 2016
On this trip, you'll see a different side of Peru: the intricate architecture of Cusco, then the stunning natural beauty of Machu Picchu and its surrounding trails — courtesy of Valencia Travel.
Day 1: Adventure Starts Now
• Fly from the U.S. to Peru
• After your layover in Lima, arrive in Cusco
Overnight at Casa Andina or similar.
Day 2: Kick Back in Cusco
• Hang around the city, exploring its various shops and historical sites
• Or, take an optional tour of the Urubamba region
• Looking for a great dinner spot? Just ask a tour host — this team of pros knows tons of local restaurants
Overnight at Casa Andina or similar. Breakfast provided.
Day 3: Get Hiking on the Inca Trail
• Meet up with the group at the hotel, then take a bus to the entrance of the park
• This is the "warm-up" portion of the hike, with easygoing trails that showcase gorgeous views of Incan ruins
Overnight at Ayapata campsite. All meals provided.
Day 4: Keep on Trekking
• Climb to the highest pass on the trail, Abra de Warrmihuañusca, which boasts stunning vistas that'll leave you speechless; after, keep on journeying through the trail
• Along the way, you'll see a variety of birds that are native to the region
Overnight at a campsite. All meals provided.
Day 5: Unforgettable Views
• During this portion of the hike, you'll climb to Phuyupatamarca (which means "Town of the Clouds") and see fascinating artifacts of the Incans
• Once you settle into the Wiñay Wayna camp for the evening, take a quick trek up to an Incan site by the same name — it's one of the most awe-inspiring views on the trip
Overnight at Wiñay Wayna campsite. All meals provided.
Day 6: Machu Picchu at Last
• You'll get up early on this day to witness the sunrise over Machu Picchu — a once-in-a-lifetime experience
• Get your bearings around this pre-Colombian city, take some snaps, and climb about at your leisure
• After this memorable day, hop on a train in Aguas Calientes, then transfer via bus back to your Cusco hotel, where you can get some much-deserved rest
Overnight at Casa Andina or similar. Breakfast provided.
Day 7: Say Adios to Peru
• Pick up last-minute souvenirs and snap some pictures of Cusco before heading back to Lima
Day 8: Back to the U.S.
• Take an overnight flight from Peru to the U.S.
Departures from Miami (MIA):
1/8, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 12/6 ($1,999)
12/13, 12/20, 12/27 ($1,999)
3/1, 3/8, 4/5, 4/12, 4/26, 9/6, 9/27, 10/25, 11/22 ($1,799)
3/22, 4/19, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 9/13, 9/20 ($1,899)
10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15 ($1,899)
Rates are per person based on double-occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires additional fee of $400.
For many visitors to Peru and even South America, a visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu is the long-anticipated highpoint of their trip. In a spectacular location, it’s the best-known archaeological site on the continent.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by December 22, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see valenciatravelcusco.com/terms-conditions.php
- In order to book, customers must submit legal name, passport number (please send immediately once booking is made), nationality, date of birth, and gender via e-mail
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights from Miami to Lima, to Cusco; ground transportation between airport, accommodations, hiking locations; double-occupancy accommodations for two nights at the Casa Andina or similar; all other nights spent at campsites along the Incan Trail; daily breakfast included with the hotel accommodations; all meals during camping/hiking portion of the trip; English-speaking hosts/guides; and airline taxes and fuel surcharges, hotel fees, and entrance and admission fees per itinerary
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, entrance fee to the Hot Springs in Machu Picchu, optional Sacred Valley Tour, city tour in Cusco, and Wayna Picchu entrance fee
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for 3-nights at the Casa Andina or similar. Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires additional fee of $400
- Passport required; visa not required
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 21, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • Enjoy By December 27, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings