Machu Picchu: A Once-in-a-Lifetime Hike
OneSeed Expeditions •
- A Seven-Day Trip to Peru ($1,365 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Airport Shuttle, Round-Trip Van from Cusco to Sacred Valley and Urubamba, Van from Cusco to Challa'cancha, and Van from Agua Calientes to Machu Picchu to Cusco
- Three Nights at Hotel Andenes al Cielo in Cusco; Two Nights at a Campsite; and One Night at Inti Inn, La Cabana, or Las Terrazas in Agua Calientes
- Daily Breakfast, Four Lunches, and Three Dinners
- Trekking and Sight-Seeing
- Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- 10% of Trip Cost is Invested in Local Entrepreneurs via OneSeed Microfinance Fund
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Exotic wildlife, unbelievable ruins, and delicious Peruvian cuisine: this hiking excursion to Machu Picchu has it all.
Day 1: Arrive in Peru
• Upon your arrival to the airport in Cusco, a OneSeed staff member will be there to greet you and take you to our partner lodge, located in the charming historic district of San Blas
• In the afternoon, meet your group to explore Koricancha, The Sun Temple in the center of Cusco
Overnight at Andenes al Cielo
Day 2: Cusco
• Head to the Sacred Valley to acclimate to the altitude
• Visit the village of Chinchero, which overlooks the high peaks of the Andes
• After lunch, check out Moray and its many concentric terraces
• Make one last stop in the charming town of llantaytambo and return to Cusco around 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Overnight at Andenes al Cielo; breakfast and lunch included
Day 3: Cusco to Puyoc
•In the morning, ride two hours to the trailhead in Pumahuanca
• Head up the side of the valley toward the town of Puyoc. Learn about the native flora and fauna, and possibly even spot a viscacha or an Andean fox!
• As sunset, reach the campsite and enjoy the evening in the crisp mountain air
Overnight at a campsite; breakfast, box-lunch, and dinner included
Day 4: Puyoc to Cuncani
• Today is the most spectacular day of the trek! Begin the morning with a two-hour hike to the top of the pass before beginning a gradual descent.
• Make your way to Cuncani and pass the snow-capped peaks and serene mountain lakes
Overnight at a campsite; breakfast, box-lunch, and dinner included
Day 5: Cuncani to Aguas Calientes
• Wake up early to visit a nearby house and meet the local family
• From Cuncani, pass several small communities that grow Quinoa and Tarwi
• A bit further down the trail, take a relaxing dip in the hot springs of Lares
• A bus will pick up the group from the hot springs to head to the train station, where you will reach Aguas Calientes, the base of Machu Picchu
Overnight at Inti Inn, La Cabana, or Las Terrazas; breakfast, box-lunch, and dinner included
Day 6: Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu to Cusco
• After an early breakfast, depart for Machu Picchu by train
• Enjoy a guided tour for about 2½ hours followed by free time to explore the site on your own. There is time to climb Machu Picchu Mountain (based on availability) for views of the ruins from above.
• Meet in Aguas Calientes in the afternoon to board the train back to Cusco, arriving by 9:30 p.m.
Overnight at Andenes al Cielo; breakfast included
Day 7: Return Home
• After breakfast, board the airport shuttle to return to the airport for your flight home
11/11-11/17, 11/25-12/1 ($1,365)
12/30/2016-1/5/2017, 1/13-1/19, 2/10-2/16, 3/10-3/16 ($1,365)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; solo travelers will pay an additional $250.
This awe-inspiring ancient city was never revealed to the conquering Spaniards and was virtually forgotten until the early part of the 20th century. Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/peru/machu-picchu/introduction#ixzz4Knxf8Wn5-- LonelyPlanet
Just back from the Ultimate Machu Picchu expedition. Stunning sights, great group, solid guide, and alarmingly excellent food on the trail!-- Facebook Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by November 10, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please visit www.oneseedexpeditions.com/terms-of-service
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip airport shuttle, round-trip van from Cusco to Sacred Valley and Urubamba, van from Cusco to Challa'cancha, and van from Agua Calientes to Machu Picchu to Cusco; three nights at Hotel Andenes al Cielo in Cusco; two nights at a campsite; and one night at Inti Inn, La Cabana, or Las Terrazas in Agua Calientes; daily breakfast, four lunches, and three dinners; trekking and sight-seeing; guided tour of Machu Picchu; 10% of trip cost is invested in local entrepreneurs via Oneseed Microfinance fund
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $250
- All discounted and promotional offers made through third-party partners are 100% non-refundable; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Passport required; visa obtained upon arrival for U.S. and Canadian passport holders
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 10, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2017 • Enjoy By March 10, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings