Wet and Wild in the Ozarks
Still Waters Lakefront Resort • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Weekday Stay for Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Lakefront Suite ($159), or Eight Guests in a Two-Bedroom Lakefront Suite ($199)
- One Daily Cinnamon Roll and Coffee
- Free All-Day Bike, Kayak, and/or Paddleboat Rentals
- VIP Coupon Book
- 20% Discount on Pizza at Parmesan's Pizzeria
- 20% Discount on Boat or WaveRunner Rental
Cannonball into this splashy adventure in the Ozarks and soak up the rest of these halcyon summer days with your family at your side.
Dive into a two-night stay in a one-bedroom ($159) or two-bedroom ($199) Lakefront Suite at Still Waters Lakefront Resort, an energetic locale on the shore of Table Rock Lake in Branson, Missouri. Each modern, nautically themed suite is furnished with a king bed and separate living room, dining area, and kitchen (single bedroom suites sleep up to four; the double sleeps up to eight).
"Cue up the banjo-picking ambiance of the Grand Ole Opry, throw in mini golf, assorted wax museums and theme parks, and you have Branson, Missouri, as unpretentious a place as any you'll find in the good ol' USA," says Frommer's.
Check out Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede for dinner and a show, featuring live-action equestrian stunts and sparkling special effects, or cruise along in the old-timey Showboat Branson Belle paddleboat.
Regardless where you choose to start, no activity here is a bellyflop. After your morning cinnamon roll and coffee, compliments of the resort, take to the seas (or um, lake) using your free kayak and/or paddleboat rentals at the marina, valid all day for every member of your clan. Looking to really make a splash? Rent a WaveRunner or boat (both 20 percent off) and zip along the water, leaving everyone in your wake.
At the end of a long day exploring the deep blue, chow down on a pizza at Parmesan's Pizzeria for 20 percent off. (And your included VIP coupon book is chock-full of super discounts on food and drink elsewhere, too.)
Can't stay away from the water? The kids will adore the 50-foot Zoom the Flume waterslide at the resort while you and your sweetie soak in the hot tub before relaxing in the suite.
From beginning to end, this Escape is saturated in fun.
"The views from the condos are fabulous no matter what the season. The hot tub is amazing. The docks and boat launches are fantastic."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three packages (option A or B) per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one per group per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on 9/2 to 9/4 or 11/24 to 11/26
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be redeemed during one stay and used by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Activities are seasonal and dependent on weather
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011 • Enjoy By December 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings