A Quintessential English Scene on The Riverbank
The Prince Leopold Inn • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for One Person in a Single Room (£75) or Two People in a Double / Twin Room (£95)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Pimm's for Two on Arrival
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Messing about on the river was a well-known favourite pastime of Ratty, Mole, and company. But you don't need a boat to make the most of a quiet afternoon on the banks of the River Wylye—just this Escape: a quintessentially English visit to The Prince Leopold Inn in Upton Lovell, Wiltshire.
Spend two nights in a single room at the scenic establishment for £75 (up to a £155.50 value), or bring along your bosom pal and make it a twin or double room for £95 (up to a £191 value). Either way, your recently refurbished boutique accommodation features pretty individual décor, en suite, and Wi-Fi access in both the rooms and the bar and restaurant.
You'll be welcomed with Pimm's to sup by the river on arrival, followed up with a full English breakfast come morning. But it's worth sticking around and adding dinner to your visit too: the charming restaurant with its light-wood tables and black leather seats plays host to an ever-changing menu of elegantly presented dishes, such as baked sardines, warm and slow-cooked confit of duck leg, beer-battered fish with hand-cut chips and mushy peas, sausage with mash and onion gravy, Wiltshire ham with egg and chips, and key lime pie with double cream.
Late checkout at midday means there's times to go further than riverbank: you're just a short drive from Avebury Stone Circle, Bath, Boscombe Down Aviation Collection, Castle Combe Village, Center Parcs, the Hope Nature Centre, Lacock Abbey Country House, Longleat Safari Park, Salisbury and the cathedral, Stonehenge, Stourhead House & Garden, and Warminster.
• This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
"Britain’s ancient history comes to life around the fields, plateaus and plains of rural Wiltshire. It’s a place that teases and tantalises the imagination, littered with more ancient barrows, processional avenues and mysterious stone rings than anywhere-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy in a Double, Twin or Single Room
- Option A: Valid for 1 person in a Single Room
- Option B: Valid for 2 people in a Double or Twin Room
- Children allowed, contact merchant directly for more information
- Dogs welcome, supplements apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for One Person in a Single Room (£75) or Two People in a Double / Twin Room (£95), Daily Full English Breakfast, Pimm's for Two on Arrival, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Check in from 12pm (Noon) - 3pm or after 6pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01985 850460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings