A Classic Hotel in the Historic Midlands
BEST WESTERN Weston Hall Hotel • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on First Evening
Coventry, Warwickshire is unmistakably scenic and historic—but it's also more than just a pretty face: there's sport, art, theatre, and a whole host of off-the-wall museums to keep you interested. Whether you come for the culture, the cathedral, or the two universities, visit courtesy of this Escape to the BEST WESTERN Weston Hall Hotel.
You and your other half are making a smart move spending two nights at the charming 16th-century establishment for just £79 (up to a £167.95 value). Your standard double room features individual décor, en suite with amenities, flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and broadband access.
Your inclusive daily full English breakfast will be all the brain food you need to take in the local sights, before recounting them over the bottle of wine that's thrown in if you dine at the Leyland Restaurant on the first evening. You'll choose your meal from such dishes as seared scallops and king prawn, chump of lamb, Moroccan spiced salmon, butternut squash risotto, and warm chocolate nut brownie—all made with locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Coventry Cathedral may be the best-known attraction in the area, but look closer and there's plenty more besides: the Alan Higgs Centre, the Albany Theatre, Allesley Park Walled Garden, Arbury Hall, Astley Book Farm, Bagots Castle, the Belgrade Theatre, Brandon Marsh Nature Reserve, Burton Dasset Hills Country Park, Coombe Abbey Country Park, the Coventry Music Museum, Coventry Transport Museum, Coventry Watch Museum Project, the Criterion Theatre, the Electric Railway Museum, Flight Simulators Midlands, Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden, the Lady Godiva Statue, the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Lunt Roman Fort, Meadowlands Fishery, Midland Air Museum, the Ricoh Arena, St. Mary's Guildhall, Warwick Arts Centre, and War Memorial Park, for starters.
• This Escape is for two people with availability on Thursday to Sundays (inclusive).
"This Grade II listed hotel, with origins dating back to the reign of Elizabeth I, sits within seven acres of peaceful grounds."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2014
- Valid Thursday - Sunday inclusive
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Pets allowed, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining on First Evening
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Bottle of wine if dining is valid on the first evening of stay only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 02476 312989 for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings