Two Nights in a Sonoma Wine Country Villa
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa • Bodega, CA
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Country ($210) or Villa ($240) Room
- Two $20 Spa Credits
- Breakfast for Two Each Morning
- Two Glasses of Wine
Until George Clooney agrees to let you crash at his 18th-century Italian villa (he hasn't yet responded to any of your e-mails regarding the matter -- how rude), consider a getaway just as sumptuous: two nights at the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa in Bodega Bay for two. The picturesque country estate is all terra-cotta stucco and terraced gardens, surrounded by wine country as far as the eye can see.
Enjoy your stay in a palatial Country Room ($210) or Villa Room ($240), and be greeted with fresh-cut flowers, two complimentary glasses of wine, and two $20 spa credits. Each suite is decked out with a wood-burning fireplace, an oversized jetted tub, and heated floors -- almost enough to make you not want to leave the plush comfort of your quarters.
If you do decide to venture out, the allure of surrounding Bodega Bay is hard to resist. Choices for daytime activities run aplenty: Tour a Sonoma winery, float up high in a hot-air balloon ride, or kayak along the coast. Take advantage of the Villa's horse-rental program with a guided trail ride over 60 breathtaking acres. Get in touch with nature at the SkyHorse Ranch in nearby Valley Ford, or keep it intimate and spend the day at The Courtyard Spa, and put your spa credit toward a salt-scrub body polish or your pick of seemingly endless massage options.
Take a dip in the Villa's outdoor pool or indoor Jacuzzi before resting your weary head each night on downy pillows, and waking up each morning with a complimentary gourmet breakfast for two awaiting you. This lavish package would make even Georgie boy jealous.
"Some rooms overlook the pool and gardens, some have private decks, and all are surrounded by the thousands of acres of rolling hills in Western Sonoma County."-- BeachCalifornia.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, give up to 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per room per night
- All bookings under this promotion are non-changeable once confirmed
- A valid credit card will be required to secure the reservation and taxes will be charged by the resort upon booking
- Cannot be applied to current reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not Valid on Holidays
- Normal cancellation policies apply (24-hour cancellation notice is required)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2011 • Enjoy By May 24, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings